Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Looks like I'll be down in Cincy on Saturday 10th September. @That post we need to play before the Victory Cup. Anyone else?
Sorry I’m just now seeing this. I’ll need to see what I can figure out with work since I’m usually working 1p-12a on Saturdays. But that’s a minor detail.

This is definitely happening.

Sorry I’m just now seeing this. I’ll need to see what I can figure out with work since I’m usually working 1p-12a on Saturdays. But that’s a minor detail.

This is definitely happening.

@Scooby45 and Post. It's set. I'll be down there on the 10th. The guy I'm seeing lives near Bevis. I'm open to a "fairly" early morning round, like 8am or so, if it helps anyone. It's a 3.5 hour drive from my place...with a stop at Waffle House for brekkie not included.

@Scooby45 and Post. It's set. I'll be down there on the 10th. The guy I'm seeing lives near Bevis. I'm open to a "fairly" early morning round, like 8am or so, if it helps anyone. It's a 3.5 hour drive from my place...with a stop at Waffle House for brekkie not included.
Sounds good. Bevis is over on the West Side of town. It's about 20 minutes away for me. Earlier the better.

Ugh, I’m a maybe. Supposed to have neighborhood garage sale that day. If we can’t get ready for it I’m in.

@AuzzieMatt I'll lobby to play at my club it's about 20 minutes away from where you need to be but if you'd rather play somewhere else that works. The Mill Course is 10 minutes away from where you need to be it a shorter course. I wouldn't recommend anyone play BeechCreek it's a dump. I don't know a lot about that side of town. Pebble Creek is over there too but I've never played it.

@AuzzieMatt I'll lobby to play at my club it's about 20 minutes away from where you need to be but if you'd rather play somewhere else that works. The Mill Course is 10 minutes away from where you need to be it a shorter course. I wouldn't recommend anyone play BeechCreek it's a dump. I don't know a lot about that side of town. Pebble Creek is over there too but I've never played it.

Your course would be fine mate. (y)

Heard the other day that Pebble is no good, so pass on that.

Any of you guys that are interested in the new TSR woods, MOG has a special going on

5BD649BC-8C8D-4786-BDD5-4B4BC75B7147.jpeg

Beckett Ridge

Still on for the 10th?

They guy I'm getting the machine from said any time after 1pm, so morning will work for me, even though it's a 3.5 drive. (I've done longer for a smoker)

Still on for the 10th?

They guy I'm getting the machine from said any time after 1pm, so morning will work for me, even though it's a 3.5 drive. (I've done longer for a smoker)
Yep! Excited to get some reps in with you before VC

Anyone going or thinking about going to the LPGA event in Cincinnati this weekend?

Anyone going or thinking about going to the LPGA event in Cincinnati this weekend?
Would in a heartbeat if I wasn’t going to the championship.

Would in a heartbeat if I wasn’t going to the championship.
Trying to convince my daughter to get out there with me. Looks like tickets are $60. A little steep for me since I’m not sure if I will get more than 30 minutes before she is done.

Playing Meadow Valley in Middlebury IN tomorrow morning if anyone is bored and wants to get out.

Playing Meadow Valley in Middlebury IN tomorrow morning if anyone is bored and wants to get out.
If I hadn't screwed my back up yesterday I would have jumped in, I don't live far from there but I haven't been able to get my back to loosen up just yet. Have fun though!

If I hadn't screwed my back up yesterday I would have jumped in, I don't live far from there but I haven't been able to get my back to loosen up just yet. Have fun though!
Played Meadow Valley today. Nice course. Enjoyed it. Greens were fast and difficult to read however I’d still play it again.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 12.35.58 PM.png

Hey all! I am helping an organization in the Ohio State College of Medicine host a golf fundraiser for Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus if any of you would like to get a team together. Would love to see some THPers in the field! Here's the signup link if you're interested: https://ticketbud.com/events/ba712830-33d1-11ed-9d7d-42010a71701e

Evening MOG night tonight around 8:30 if anyone around Cincy is interested.

Also, October 5th I'm playing with @HarlettoScara and THE ILLUSTRIOUS, ONE AND ONLY, HEADLINER OF THE ORIGINAL OFF COURSE PODCAST, @Canadan and it looks like we are looking for a fourth, course still TBD to avoid aeration

Last edited:
Evening MOG night tonight around 8:30 if anyone around Cincy is interested.

Also, October 5th I'm playing with @HarlettoScara and looks like we are looking for a fourth, course still TBD to avoid aeration
wow, bite me.

Also, Bengals game tonight so MoG should be quiet.

Back