Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Ahhhh

so what’s your assessment. Lol I have potential guests coming that I should probably prepare them for or go somewhere else
How did you end up liking the course?

How did you end up liking the course?

Holy balls.........its phenomenal. Greens were pristine. Maybe a tad hairy but everything else was incredible.

Holy balls.........its phenomenal. Greens were pristine. Maybe a tad hairy but everything else was incredible.

Great course, it was great when I started there and got to play it quite a bit.

Ended up playing Seneca Friday. Overall it was a nice course, in great shape. Only bad part was all the tall fescue. Missed a few fairways by just a few yards, but they found the tall stuff. Lost 5 I think.

Drive over to Shawnee Hills and played the par 3 course. Unfortunately they just aerated the greens, so it was good for iron and wedges practice only. Still a fun round.

Sounds like my playing buddy knows a buddy at work who can get us into Urbana Country Club next Monday at 12:30.

My buddy and I just played The Ridge Golf and Gardens on Saturday, and we're planning to play 9 on Sunday at Darby Creek.

Going to Manakiki to get my teeth kicked in on Saturday with ntanygd760.

Sounds like my playing buddy knows a buddy at work who can get us into Urbana Country Club next Monday at 12:30.

My buddy and I just played The Ridge Golf and Gardens on Saturday, and we're planning to play 9 on Sunday at Darby Creek.

I'm a member there, I think I'm playing Monday as well, might see you out there.

Urbana is great. Play there pretty often with @OhioGolfer who is a member there

Unless your buddy is Doug and then you will be playing with me lol.

Urbana is great. Play there pretty often with @OhioGolfer who is a member there
xhail and I played there a few weeks ago with OhioGolfer also. It had just been aerated but we could tell it is a great track. Hoping we can make another trip down. You Will Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Unless your buddy is Doug and then you will be playing with me lol.

Lol, I had asked Doug if you were a member of this forum. 😆 So I guess I'll definitely see you out there! Can we play from not cruel tees?😉

Lol, I had asked Doug if you were a member of this forum. 😆 So I guess I'll definitely see you out there! Can we play from not cruel tees?😉

Haha, yeah we can play wherever you want. Blue tees are like 6200, they're not bad at all.

Haha, yeah we can play wherever you want. Blue tees are like 6200, they're not bad at all.

Yeah, I was thinking blue. They're pretty similar distance to what I usually play.

My favorite course in the area!!! Played there 2 weeks ago and it was in great shape.
Have Fun !!
I'll try. My game is geysering blood at this point, so I've mentally prepared to drop a 133.

Thank you, @Canadan! I wish I would've known about this thread over the summer. I'd have been on here all the time. I will be looking for people to play with in October for sure and potentially in November as well (weather dependent)

Talks of a mini Gdaddy meetup in Cincy during the weekend of October 9/10th. Will possibly need a few other THP’ers. Will keep this thread posted

Talks of a mini Gdaddy meetup in Cincy during the weekend of October 9/10th. Will possibly need a few other THP’ers. Will keep this thread posted
I could probably make the trip.

What about the weekend before? Or after the 9/10th? That weekend isn't great for me to play golf in Ohio. Some event called the Morgan Cup is guess is going on that I'm supposed to go to. ;)

Thank you, @Canadan! I wish I would've known about this thread over the summer. I'd have been on here all the time. I will be looking for people to play with in October for sure and potentially in November as well (weather dependent)

Fall golf is probably my favorite golf.

I am also looking for a possible Columbus round this Friday afternoon around 2 or 3 if anyone has thoughts and availability to play.

What about the weekend before? Or after the 9/10th? That weekend isn't great for me to play golf in Ohio. Some event called the Morgan Cup is guess is going on that I'm supposed to go to. ;)

Fall golf is probably my favorite golf.

I am also looking for a possible Columbus round this Friday afternoon around 2 or 3 if anyone has thoughts and availability to play.

@Scooby45 I totally forgot about that. I’ll keep you posted if we are able to switch although I think there are a couple of off limit weekends and we are working against the weather.

Back