Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Working on it...

I'm out tomorrow. Enjoy it wherever you end up.
Are you missing a wilson club? I think it is a 6 iron or something so I have . it, luckily it wasn't a wedge since my last wedge shot of the day was off rocks in a hazard and was joking around that would be perfect not to have to use my club

Im out boys dont think i can use the brownie points up this early

Same here as well. I'm out as well. Wife can't take my daughter to work with her in the morning. Looks like it's more Shopkins tomorrow.

Well Phil, if you wanna get out tomorrow, let me know and I'll be there.

Now if the wife gets home and says things have changed on the work front, I'll be back in again.

It's a lock. I'm getting out for at least 9 tomorrow morning. If I can get 18 in by the time I pick my daughter from school I will. Turkey foot for $25 w/ a cart for 18. First come first served.

Anyone know if Sweetbriar, Springvale or any of the metroparks are open Tuesday and Wednesday?

It's a lock. I'm getting out for at least 9 tomorrow morning. If I can get 18 in by the time I pick my daughter from school I will. Turkey foot for $25 w/ a cart for 18. First come first served.
What time you thinking. I have a work meeting that ends at 930

What time you thinking. I have a work meeting that ends at 930

School starts at 9 and let's out at noon. If we tee of around 10 I think we could get 9 in.

School starts at 9 and let's out at noon. If we tee of around 10 I think we could get 9 in.
Yeah I could be pushing 10am so maybe next time

Yeah I could be pushing 10am so maybe next time

Yeah even pushing it for me. I should be working, but need to get out as well.

Frost delay at Big Met but they should be opening around noon.

Yeah this frost delays put a damper on me getting out this morning.

Nice 2 hr 35 min round at Big Met. I really need to groove the driver swing I had going at the sim this weekend till it becomes second nature. The good ones are really good but if I get out of sequence the snap hook shows up.

6233b830c8c26719a491cd6b60201189.jpg

This is good news.....hurry up spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to try and give it another go tomorrow.

3 club wind and raining here tomorrow. Perfect to get some practice in high winds

Looking like most of the rain should be done by 8 or 9 am

Nice 2 hr 35 min round at Big Met. I really need to groove the driver swing I had going at the sim this weekend till it becomes second nature. The good ones are really good but if I get out of sequence the snap hook shows up.

Are all the cleveland metro-parks courses open? or is it just big met?

Back