Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Are all the cleveland metro-parks courses open? or is it just big met?
Individual basis. You just need to call, they don't have any times on golf now but I would think if the snow is melted they will open.

Walked 18 today for $18 I think in 3 hours

Getting ready to put the peg into the ground on the first tee. 60* on 2/3 is crazy

Getting ready to put the peg into the ground on the first tee. 60* on 2/3 is crazy

Yea this winter is great but also I hate it. Wanted some down time to let my back get better. Nope not going to happen. Played 3 rounds last weekend.

Just got the email Bolder is open Saturday, will it even be warm enough or they trying to milk this?

Just got the email Bolder is open Saturday, will it even be warm enough or they trying to milk this?

Warm enough or dedicated enough, or perhaps crazy enough???? Bwahahahaha

Hmmmm I'll be up at Maumee Bay this weekend. Was thinking about getting a round up there.

42...so, warm enough if you want it to be.

It is going to be way colder then last weekend when they didn't open on Saturday.

TurkeyFoot was very damp today. Got in 13 holes as they started me on the back and when I finished 18 there was about 8 carts on #1 so j went back to #10. Was great to get out.

Was really wet up her as well. Had my driver spin back a foot a few times.

Looks like the golf show in 2 weeks is giving out an M1 each day for the longest drive so you will know by the end of the day. (This is mostly for gunner since everyone else is drawing dead)

Unfortunately I will be oh at RTJ.

If it happens to be sunny and warm zero chance I go to show instead of golfing. I live like 8 mins from the ix center anyways.

There's deals to be had but u actually have to dig a little. Long drive comp is weird. Don't have any idea how they're measuring distance except for club head speed and ball speed . The hole in one comp is actually pretty cool in my opinion. Overall, it kinda sucks but it's golf related so I always go....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the golf show in 2 weeks is giving out an M1 each day for the longest drive so you will know by the end of the day. (This is mostly for gunner since everyone else is drawing dead)

#winning

There's deals to be had but u actually have to dig a little. Long drive comp is weird. Don't have any idea how they're measuring distance except for club head speed and ball speed . The hole in one comp is actually pretty cool in my opinion. Overall, it kinda sucks but it's golf related so I always go....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude it's hooked up to a launch monitor, duh.

If it happens to be sunny and warm zero chance I go to show instead of golfing. I live like 8 mins from the ix center anyways.

Even if sunny it would be dumb for me not to spend $20 to win $500, lol. I will be there.

Even if sunny it would be dumb for me not to spend $20 to win $500, lol. I will be there.

Not that you need it, but good luck winning that longest drive competition!

The show we had last week guy went 376. Saw that and was like nope.

I went one year to the Golf Show and that will probably be my last. Didn't see any good deals.
I usually go to golfsmith. They have awesome deals that weekend. Last year I picked up 4 polos and 2 1/4 zips for $90.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back