Ohio Late Spring Get Together

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
Didn’t do one last year (probably wise, C19 and all) but I was going to until someone else said they were doing it.

That didn’t happen. So now I’ll take the bull by the horns. Looking at May 15th and 16th. I’ll have to check availability but generally these courses are good to go. Deer Ridge, Bellville OH and Ashland GC, Ashland OH.

Both probably top ten(ish) public courses in Ohio. Both fun in their own way. You’ll have eagle looks at Deer Ridge. Good luck on those greens.

AGC was #9 in the US for courses under $50.00. I played it once last year and it wasn’t as lush as I recall but we also were hard up for rain then.

Plan would be, Deer Ridge on Saturday (1 or 2 rounds, their restaurant and bar is as good as it gets so hang out here most likely) then you’d only have to fall off the ridge to roll to a hotel.

Sunday a red eye special at AGC.

(Courses not set in stone, but unless events and I’m planning, I know these places and they’re good for THP).

Bring your backup putter if playing 2 rounds at Deer Ridge.

Gimme a “I’m in” or an “I’m in, but I’ll let you know for sure by xyz date”. There’s a couple others close by I can re-route to if the ones I mentioned are out.

I hope to physically be able to attempt an outing by then. I will know more by mid April. Recovering from ankle fusion in November. Then it has to pass the wife test. lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back