Where's the Nead? You're crazy to take it out of the bag!

Not based on my putting last year

Rolling with the Exo this year

Last few rounds of 2018 I was lights out with it

38e73ff73e34c28bb937c3c5348473e7.jpg

03c462a5f8cebc84bda1709018545cb5.jpg

d2e680df0a2328e1af6a15eaedcbeed8.jpg

Those photos are on fire!!! Great looking setup, Alex.

That setup is solid Alex! Have you gotten to hit the MIM wedges yet?

Great bag my friend

Great set up Alex! Great choice of clubs digging them 🔥🤛🏽

Great setup, sir! (y)

I assume there's a tent in one of the pockets that you didn't mention?

Hey @OITW , with me being newer here, may I ask why the pink on the woods? I read through last year's MC thread and noticed you had pink F9's as well. Just curious. Love the setup though, they look great!

Very nice setup there. The new Cobra clubs are awesome.

Thanks guys.

That setup is solid Alex! Have you gotten to hit the MIM wedges yet?

First time during a round was last weekend, I’ll have more thought in the respective thread.

I assume there's a tent in one of the pockets that you didn't mention?

Hey @OITW , with me being newer here, may I ask why the pink on the woods? I read through last year's MC thread and noticed you had pink F9's as well. Just curious. Love the setup though, they look great!
Thanks for the question MM18 - I like pink and I like being different everyone for an event like the MC is usually playing something similar and it gives them more a unique feel. They’re also great convo starters with random people when I’m on the course.

Thanks for the question MM18 - I like pink and I like being different everyone for an event like the MC is usually playing something similar and it gives them more a unique feel. They’re also great convo starters with random people when I’m on the course.
Thanks for the answer man! I think they are great and they got me asking so I can only imagine those who see them in person :D

I love the idea of going with the pink option for the woods. They look sick!

Were the pink heads lighter than the white and yellow heads? Sweet bag!

I’d update it, but the only thing thats changed in 4 months are the headcovers
You need to add an emergency pup tent in the side pocket..

Back