OIuKai Golf Shoes

mpisarski01

I may look scratch or newbie depending on the hole
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone bought Olukai golf shoes? I was fortunate to receive a code for a free pair of shoes from a sponsored OluKai athlete and picked up the Kā‘anapali Golf Shoes. They have to be the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn. They are super breathable and the heel can fold down for to wear them as slip-ons before and after your round. Just wondering if anyone else has worn them.

1708626264518.png

I don’t have the golf shoes but I have slippers, sandals and shoes and Evrery pair is very comfortable. Probably trying the golf shoes sometime in the near future.

I am planning on picking up a new pair of golf shoes this year. Right now I'm between getting the Olukai Wai'alae and the new Footjoy pro/slx.

I don’t have the golf shoes but I have slippers, sandals and shoes and Evrery pair is very comfortable. Probably trying the golf shoes sometime in the near future.
Same. I’ve been wearing their stuff for years and have always loved their products. I’ve hesitated on the golf shoes only because I’m curious how well they do in wet conditions. I play a lot of morning dew rounds (basically all of them). I rotate a few pairs of Ecco biom c4s and the gortex is perfect for that.

@mpisarski01 Any experience with these in wet or damp conditions?

I'll skip to the end of the love/hate odyssey.

But I just keep buying them because I love them as a normal shoe.

The ones in this thread I've tried on but never worn. I'm not big on mesh. Well those mesh I guess. Yet. I have like 47 pairs of the Moku Pae. Lol

These shoes have a very summery-untucked shirt-bucket hat-I’m a little buzzed-at the beach-where’s the shrimp-vibe going on.

Eff February.

I have two pairs of OluKai golf shoes. A pair of Ka’anapali (blue) and a pair of Manele (black). They are my favorite shoes for walking. I wear them off the course too since they are so comfortable.

Last edited:
Same. I’ve been wearing their stuff for years and have always loved their products. I’ve hesitated on the golf shoes only because I’m curious how well they do in wet conditions. I play a lot of morning dew rounds (basically all of them). I rotate a few pairs of Ecco biom c4s and the gortex is perfect for that.

@mpisarski01 Any experience with these in wet or damp conditions?
The Kā‘anapali are not waterproof at all. as it's a lightweight mesh. I learned that the hard way last weekend.

I have two pairs of OluKai golf shoes. A pair of Ka’anapali (blue) and a pair of Manele (black). They are my favorite shoes for walking. I wear them off the course too since they are so comfortable.
I was always a sandal after golf guy but these are so comfy that I usually just drive home in them.

The Kā‘anapali are not waterproof at all. as it's a lightweight mesh. I learned that the hard way last weekend.
That’s kind of what I suspected, thanks for confirming. I’m sure they’re an awesome shoe for the right situation. I may add a pair and try them out on those perfect condition days.

I hear Birkenstock may get into golf shoes too.

I hear Birkenstock may get into golf shoes too.
They are going to corner the University professor and dirty hippie golf shoe markets.

Back