Dazpom

Reaction score
I bow my head in shame and have to admit, that my new clubs are probably the clubs i have ever played, so all you guys who told to let technology, do its thing, well, you were right. I had trouble adjusting to my new Cobras, but i played a round with them today, and i have to admit, they are bloody great irons. Once i get rid of the grips, they have that Arccos thing fitted to them, and put on some jumbo grips, they will be even better.

So this old fart has learned his lesson, now all have to do is a find driver 3 wood and hybrid that suits. O if anybody wants a set of those Arccos sensors, i got a spare set of eight with the clubs, no idea what they are worth.

I bow my head in shame and have to admit, that my new clubs are probably the clubs i have ever played, so all you guys who told to let technology, do its thing, well, you were right. I had trouble adjusting to my new Cobras, but i played a round with them today, and i have to admit, they are bloody great irons. Once i get rid of the grips, they have that Arccos thing fitted to them, and put on some jumbo grips, they will be even better.

So this old fart has learned his lesson, now all have to do is a find driver 3 wood and hybrid that suits. O if anybody wants a set of those Arccos sensors, i got a spare set of eight with the clubs, no idea what they are worth.
I was stubborn myself on my old set of irons. They where 12 year old and I was comfortable. I made switch 3 days ago to Ap3s and I can tell the difference right off the bat. The ball explodes right off the head at a much faster speed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

New clubs really can make a difference. With me there is always a period of adjustment but they do make a difference, I know they did for me.

Glad to hear you‘ve found some success with them! New gear should be fun, but it can definitely be frustrating if you feel like it’s not performing, especially if you have to buy blind. Hopefully you continue to enjoy them. (y)

Glad you found something that works for you! Always a great feeling

Did you get the one length clubs?

I play with guys who have sets that were given to them, or whatever that are 10+ years old and as I've added new clubs to my bag over the past couple of months they marvel when I hit them pure(r) and longer then theirs. I try to let them in on getting fitted and updating their bag (and practice), but golf is something they do-but maybe aren't overly passionate or committed to. The first thing they ask is "how much did it cost". I need the confidence that's inspired by knowing my particular club is fit for me and is reasonably updated. I'm glad you are happy with your clubs!

I play with guys who have sets that were given to them, or whatever that are 10+ years old and as I've added new clubs to my bag over the past couple of months they marvel when I hit them pure(r) and longer then theirs. I try to let them in on getting fitted and updating their bag (and practice), but golf is something they do-but maybe aren't overly passionate or committed to. The first thing they ask is "how much did it cost". I need the confidence that's inspired by knowing my particular club is fit for me and is reasonably updated. I'm glad you are happy with your clubs!
I think this is the story for many. I also think it’s why a company like Tour Edge is making so much headway.

Glad the new clubs are working out for you!

Great to hear. Enjoy it’s a lot of fun getting new clubs.

Time to fire some PBs!

Awesome. New gear is always fun to play with. :cool:(y)

well done sir, well done

Enjoy them and have fun.

Did you get the one length clubs?

No i didnt, i am over 6 foot and i found the length from the 7 iron too short for me, plus i havent really tried them, so i cant comment, but i am curious to see what other people think.

Back