OKC - Lake Hefner - March 28th, 2020

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey, OK crew. There's a demo day at Lake Hefner from 1000-1400 on the 28th? Whaddya say we plan to meet there around 1100-1200, test out some demo clubs, then play around 1400 or so? Plenty of time to plan this one out and get a decent group.

hefnerdemo.png

I’ll be out of town at that time.

Ug, would love to if it is sunny and warm. I am tired of cold. Did you buy a round at The Territory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think @Nate might still have an open calendar

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Ug, would love to if it is sunny and warm. I am tired of cold. Did you buy a round at The Territory?

No, I did not. I'll have to buy your extra. We just need to figure out a date that'll work.

Whoa I sure hope you heal soon, would love to get us all together this summer

Yeah, I'm sure we'll get a date when we can all make it. I'll be at this demo day with my kid(s) either way. Hopefully, a few of us make it.

I have not seen anything about this being canceled. I know the guy in the pro shop told me he'd heard nothing about closing the course, but that's not talking about the demo day.

Is anyone else planning to go?

Until this mess is over I will probably stick to The Golf Club of Edmond since I can drive my cart from the house. No demo days for now.

I am out on that until we get more of an all clear.

Demo Day is cancelled anyway. Guess we'll have to wait.

Just read that City owned courses in OKC closing till April 16th.

Just read that City owned courses in OKC closing till April 16th.

Yep. We'll have to travel about 20 miles or so to play now. Not the end of the world, but not as close as Hefner.

Back