Old Corkscrew (Estero, FL) - July 5th late AM

Canes

305 Till I Die
Reaction score
Handicap
I'll be heading over to SW Florida this weekend with the fam and will play Old Corkscrew on Saturday July 5th around 11am. They have a 2 for 1 $59 special good any day and time in July which expires in 3 days. I know its a holiday weekend but just wanted to throw it out there if THPer(s) would like to join me?

Here's a link to the course. It's rated one of the best public courses in Florida and designed by Jack Nicklaus.

http://www.oldcorkscrew.com

Do you know how far the course is from Anna Marie Island?

Do you know how far the course is from Anna Marie Island?
Not sure where that is but I'll be 45 - 60 mins south in Marco Island (close to Naples).

Starting on Saturday.

Not sure where that is but I'll be 45 - 60 mins south in Marco Island (close to Naples).

Anna Marie Island is close to the Tampa area. We will be down that way for vacation.

Just booked a foursome at 11:30am so I have a 3rd & 4th open. Gilly has the 2nd spot. They said the greens are lightly aerated but this 2 for 1 voucher is still a great deal.

Gilly, I'll buy the voucher today. Send you a PM later.

Just booked a foursome at 11:30am so I have a 3rd & 4th open. Gilly has the 2nd spot. They said the greens are lightly aerated but this 2 for 1 voucher is still a great deal.

Gilly, I'll buy the voucher today. Send you a PM later.

Ok, Look forward to playing there. Played there 2 weeks ago. Very challenging track.

I still have two spots open if any THPers on the west coast are interested? 2 for 1 special expires tonight.

One more bump for FL west coast THPers. It'll be a fun round playing from 7,400yds 77.6 / 153... hehe. #InternetGolfer

Last edited:
Back