Over Christmas and New Years I played Doom 2016 and when I finished that I got nostalgic. So, I went on GOG.Com and found Doom II, Final Doom, and the Plutonia Experiment for 3$. That was a lot of DOOM to get through.

I've played almost everything mentioned here. Two of my favorites not mentioned were Myst, and Lucas Arts best game ever FULL THROTTLE.

Also played a ton of golf games in late 90's and early 2k. Links and Links 386 were fantastic. Even joined an online golf league. Tons of fun.

Played all of the old Mechwarrior games through the ages. Still have couple of them loaded on the drives. Also still have a working version of Risk the video game that's fun to run through ever now and again.
HUGE mechwarrior fan. Had all of them, from C64 to PC to Xbox. Great games. Played the table top RPG in high school as well.

MYST was my favorite PC game ...

Leisure Suit Larry was interesting ... ;)

Any NASCAR 3 players? Used to have this on a former PC with all the add on goodies, set ups for all tracks, exhaust mods, and other goodies. Had a force feedback wheel and pedals. Some nights I'd be racing and look at the clock and it'd be after midnight. Loved it. Still have the cd.

Just wondering if any of you THPers still play any old PC games. I play an old game (submarine simulation) call Silent Hunter 4: Wolves Of The Pacific. It a very kewl game and the graphics are terrific considering the game is 10 yrs old. So what do you guys still play?
I know this is an old post but I played SH3 for awhile with a few mods. Really enjoy that series.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Y'all ever heard of dosbox?? Let's you play all the old dos games that are all freeware now.

I know this is an old post but I played SH3 for awhile with a few mods. Really enjoy that series.

Still play SH4 every once in awhile. (y)

I did as well. Had the Grey Wolves mod and some others. I always liked playing from the start of the war and harassing shipping in the Irish Sea. I even made it to America and sank ships from Long Island to South Carolina, then my HD died. lol

I am a fairly big gamer, not really sure what we consider old at this point but I usually wait for games to go on sale after a year or two and have pretty large backlog of games I need to play. I just finished The Witcher 3 and need to play through Mass Effect, Dead Space, and Knights of the Old Republic still. If anyone plays Overwatch or Valorant I play those a lot. Don't really play Overwatch with anyone anymore so the more the merrier.

My most played games ever are probably America's Army and Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction.

FYI for any XBox game pass members, some of the old Lucas Arts games are on there now to download. Full Throttle, Grim Fandango, I beleive Escape from Monkey Island too

FYI for any XBox game pass members, some of the old Lucas Arts games are on there now to download. Full Throttle, Grim Fandango, I beleive Escape from Monkey Island too
Oh heck that’s awesome.

Yeah I immediately picked up FT, game was really fun.
I adore the old SCUMM games. Day of the Tentacle will forever be a top 5 game of my life.

I adore the old SCUMM games. Day of the Tentacle will forever be a top 5 game of my life.
I dont think I played that one. I know it sounds crazy but wanting to play Myst again.

I still play an old WW2 flight sim IL2. I started playing it in 2004. A modding group was given the rights to the game a few years ago and it's still going strong.

Well... it's been a few years since I've fired up my PC. I think it suffered a power supply failure and I didn't care to try to fix it. It also has a copy of Windows 95 on it... so the hard drive has been sitting.

On that hard drive is my favorite game Total Annihilation. It was released in 1997. It's similar to StarCraft and Command and Conquer. I miss playing it. I might need to see if I can get that drive going in something else. I wonder if it'll run under Windows 10?:unsure:

Aside from that, I've been playing the Borderlands series on Xbox 1. Prior to that I was playing Destiny 2... but I got tired of the same old same old there... I put the disc in the other day to play some and it said there's a 67 gigabyte update the game needed to download.:confused: 67GB isn't bad... but I've got DSL.:eek: So I'm not babysitting that for a few days to download.:mad:

Pulled out a really old copy of Madden, as well as Tiger Woods for PC when I was organizing stuff a while back. Curious if they would even run on my newish PC.

I still play an old WW2 flight sim IL2. I started playing it in 2004. A modding group was given the rights to the game a few years ago and it's still going strong.
I used to play this also. I now have IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad, Moscow, and Kuban. Just got my headset and TrackIR this week. Can't wait finally play with head tracking.

I used to play this also. I now have IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad, Moscow, and Kuban. Just got my headset and TrackIR this week. Can't wait finally play with head tracking.
You're going to love TrackIR! It will really help game play vs the hat switch.

You're going to love TrackIR! It will really help game play vs the hat switch.

I just spent the last 2 hours messing with it and I'm pretty impressed. I bought TrackIR 5 non-Pro version but this one included the Pro Clip. Newegg had it for 164$ and I had a 50$ gift card so got a great deal. I still have to fine tune movement and mount it more securely to my headset and monitor. I'm probably going to find a profile online and modify it to my needs.

I was big on Starcraft Warcraft and Diablo as a kid. Recently found out a couple of coworkers still play Starcraft and civilization so I’m thinking about getting set up to play a few games.

Back