I haven't been big on the Jaws. Just don't love the look of them in the bag. Regardless, I'm waiting for a couple new wedge offerings before adding to my collection of ... about 20. Lol. Honestly, I've been really enjoying the MG2's lately and have been moving them around between sets a lot.
I have a set of the OG MGs and they were great.
I didn’t like the waffle iron look of the MG2s.

I feel like this should have an hourly update timer attached to it?

Epic Max LS is a go, SIM2 isn't a must have for me, especially with how much I love my TSi3.

Which one would you say could be set to lowest spin with correct shaft and settings?

Asking for a high spin friend.

Which one would you say could be set to lowest spin with correct shaft and settings?

Asking for a high spin friend.
Option #4.

Probably should have been titled, "OldandStiff WITBs"

Some beautiful bags!! I have no idea how you pick when heading to the course... I'd feel like I was leaving a loved one at home!

Nice I want 3 bags and 2 of them would be similar to yours. A Callaway and Srixon bag.

20210203_003111.jpg

Taking a bit of a nostalgia tour with some clubs this week. Going full stealth mode with this one.

Big fan of the matching set AWs eh?

Did you happen to read the MGS article about the recommendation to play more specialty wedges as opposed to set match wedges?

Big fan of the matching set AWs eh?

Did you happen to read the MGS article about the recommendation to play more specialty wedges as opposed to set match wedges?
I am. I didn't, but I'll check it out if I get some time. My on course data is pretty definitive for it though. If I like the shape and look of the set AW, I give it a chance.

If I'm looking at the right article while I'm reading and doing something you shouldn't do while reading @DNice26 , that guy's position is all about grooves and versatility. I don't have issue spinning my set AWs. They're not, say, Forged Tec or anything though. And the most versatility mine see are maybe a bump once a year, some rescue, and an occasional 50-100 yd bunker shot. I want them to be good in the turf, and fly (nearly) the exact same as my PW. They're almost solely an approach distance club for me.

If I'm looking at the right article while I'm reading and doing something you shouldn't do while reading @DNice26 , that guy's position is all about grooves and versatility. I don't have issue spinning my set AWs. They're not, say, Forged Tec or anything though. And the most versatility mine see are maybe a bump once a year, some rescue, and an occasional 50-100 yd bunker shot. I want them to be good in the turf, and fly (nearly) the exact same as my PW. They're almost solely an approach distance club for me.

Makes sense.

So do you ever play two bags? Most of regular people only get to ever play two balls lol

So do you ever play two bags? Most of regular people only get to ever play two balls lol

Haha Technically I played 2 yesterday. One in the morning and a different one in the afternoon. Does that count?

Haha Technically I played 2 yesterday. One in the morning and a different one in the afternoon. Does that count?
Thats funny, never side by side though?

Beauties, looking forward to seeing the updates when the Apex pros arrive. At what point do u decide to start moving some sets? How many sets are at your disposal currently? I have never been able to keep 2 sets at once and switch throughout the year but I may try this year. Thinking one with a bit more forgiveness (jpx 921 forged) and the other will be Callaway x-forged cb’s. I may substitute 8-pw with the tcb’s at some point. Will depend on first impressions

Thats funny, never side by side though?
If you're asking if we can share a cart with 2 of my bags, the answer is yes. ;)

Last edited:
Back