20220924_125609.jpg
20220924_130533.jpg

For continuity of picture. Irons are showing some wear. Even though they're amazing, I am pondering. :unsure:

You're swagging on me with that driver.
Looks better than me swinging it right now 😆. It's young and fresh and I'm.. not at all today.

As the bag turns.

this popped up and I was expecting a change.

As the bag turns.

this popped up and I was expecting a change.
No big changes just yet outside the new driver. Irons are coming though. Thought about having some come early, but am waiting to get my hands on a couple others on their way.

No big changes just yet outside the new driver. Irons are coming though. Thought about having some come early, but am waiting to get my hands on a couple others on their way.
Of course you do.

20230306_210828.jpg20230306_211913.jpg20230306_212001.jpg20230306_211828.jpg

Driver is a bit of a revolving door right now. Been playing a lot of Paradym TD, Aerojet LS, and Stealth 2. It will be an Aerojet summer obviously.

Screenshot_20230306_212408_Chrome.jpg

Honestly that’s a killer bag. I am glad I could be a positive influence on a few parts. ;);)

Honestly that’s a killer bag. I am glad I could be a positive influence on a few parts. ;);)
They will be rebuilt with test shafts and that crap will be in the trash where it belongs! :p

They will be rebuilt with test shafts and that crap will be in the trash where it belongs! :p
I think you should just leave it. It give you character!

I also feel like I talked you into the Mizuno pro fli hi..:ROFLMAO:

I think you should just leave it. It give you character!

I also feel like I talked you into the Mizuno pro fli hi..:ROFLMAO:
I've absorbed too much lead to remember that. 😁

That looks outstanding!!!! :love::love::love:

Those Z-Forged are gorgeous, can’t wait for your feedback on how they feel.

If I ever get reprimanded for spending too much on golf gear, I direct my wife to this thread.

Those Z-Forge are Gorgeous. Did you run out of Lead Tape, not much on that ZX7 ? 🤔
You would think I did with how much is on the 7s. Thankfully the Z Forged didn't need it.

If I ever get reprimanded for spending too much on golf gear, I direct my wife to this thread.
Yeah, I told mine that he helped me pick out my new clubs.

It's fantastic, she already rolls her eyes at him and we've never even met!

Also - that bag looks sick and shiny.

man those Z forged are gorgeous. Wish I'd at least been brave enough to try them before sending in my Srixon experience order.

If you don't mind me asking, do you turn around and sell your old clubs? Or do you have a designated storage unit for them? I honestly don't know the answer.

Back