Olde Stonewall (Pic Heavy)

krispyk

Reaction score
Handicap
Figured I would put these in it's own thread so as to not make the main thread slow for anybody. Pics were mainly taken Friday with my group Angryyankee, Robozeo, Trey, and myself. Feel free to use any as you'd like (If you have trouble getting one let me know). The ones of the 13th Hole and the 18th make for nice wallpaper. Enjoy!

IMG_6908-Edit_zpsxblwv1qd.jpg

IMG_6909-Edit_zpshyvlzpwt.jpg

IMG_6916_zpsb62yculp.jpg

IMG_6917_zps8wzzzvzv.jpg

IMG_6920_zps10gdpx7z.jpg

IMG_6921_zpshf46pnkf.jpg

IMG_6923_zpsssnxzwo6.jpg

IMG_6924_zpsvhcilzml.jpg

IMG_6926_zpspisbotay.jpg

IMG_6928_zpssaqv56qe.jpg

IMG_6931_zpsxiontih7.jpg

IMG_6933_zpsugzhabya.jpg

IMG_6935_zpspm79ul18.jpg

IMG_6936_zpsskxluuov.jpg

IMG_6938_zpstkfqlilr.jpg

IMG_6941_zpsbp3gkikg.jpg

IMG_6943_zpsxbkoonur.jpg

IMG_6945_zpsomeksops.jpg

IMG_6947_zpsxgskfztv.jpg

IMG_6948_zps9zclqvbh.jpg

IMG_6949_zpsknrnqj5a.jpg
IMG_6951_zpsmsrpvqz3.jpg

IMG_6953_zpstfo6d1nm.jpg

IMG_6954_zpshudm64ak.jpg

IMG_6955_zpsgw2d9ng7.jpg

IMG_6960_zpsao4ad23v.jpg

IMG_6962_zpsntd2owmp.jpg

IMG_6964_zpsvngdy0r3.jpg

IMG_6965_zpshnjsfyfx.jpg

IMG_6972_zpsvwndzioj.jpg

IMG_6973_zps66tyuulo.jpg

IMG_6975_zpsld1cijul.jpg

IMG_6925_zps8solu0nc.jpg

IMG_6940_zpsqygdbone.jpg

IMG_6942_zpsaivzir5s.jpg

IMG_6950_zps4ov7foga.jpg

Tons of fun with you on Friday, krispy (Dave). Wish I would have snagged a group picture of us.

Great photos, beautiful track!! Rain doesn't look fun though.

great pics. Man that course was something else. Hope I get to return there someday because it was a really enjoyable track.

Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun was had on a nice course.

Some great photos there.

Good stuff, Krispy! What a weekend, huh???

Great pics, Dave!

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Tons of fun with you on Friday, krispy (Dave). Wish I would have snagged a group picture of us.
Thanks and me too. Guess will just have to get together again for a photo op. :)

Fantastic photo's Dave....some of the best I've seen of the course. You really captured all the variety it had to offer with the elevation changes and forced carries. I enjoyed those a a lot. And look at Trey with an iron the tee of 13? Of course VTHokes and Canadan busted irons out there as well.

Actually might use one of those #13 pics for my wallpaper haha. Thanks! The course was so beautiful. As pretty as it was ruthless haha

Got some great pics there!

Great photos, beautiful track!! Rain doesn't look fun though.
Thanks. The ones caught out in it for some reason didn't look to happy when they came full speed through the door. Lol
great pics. Man that course was something else. Hope I get to return there someday because it was a really enjoyable track.
Thanks. Ya you can say that again. Definately beautiful place that I am glad to have seen and play.
Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun was had on a nice course.
Thanks. Had an absolute blast!
Some great photos there.
Thank you man.
Good stuff, Krispy! What a weekend, huh???
Thanks. You ain't kiddin'! Sucks that it had to come to an end. Already can't wait for the next one!
Great pics, Dave!

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk
Thanks Andy, sorry you couldn't make it but glad the reason was a happy one. See you July 3rd.

Fantastic photo's Dave....some of the best I've seen of the course. You really captured all the variety it had to offer with the elevation changes and forced carries. I enjoyed those a alot. And look at Trey with an iron the tee of 13? Of course VTHokes and Canadan busted irons out there as well.
Thank you.

Awesome photos Krispy! Very well done, looks as good in person as it does in pictures.

Awesome photos Krispy! Very well done, looks as good in person as it does in pictures.
Thanks. Great to meet you and the Morgan. See you July 3rd I hope?.

Thanks. Great to meet you and the Morgan. See you July 3rd I hope?.
If I wasn't out of town I definitely would have made it up there but I'll be in DC for the Foo Fighters on July 4th, but I will definitely keep my eyes open for future gatherings that fit the schedule, we'll definitely be teeing it up again!

Great pictures bro! Really got the best of the course for sure. Good time playing with you on Sunday!

If I wasn't out of town I definitely would have made it up there but I'll be in DC for the Foo Fighters on July 4th, but I will definitely keep my eyes open for future gatherings that fit the schedule, we'll definitely be teeing it up again!

Foo Fighters - nice! I don't know what your plans are - but I may be available for some golf!

Have a great time Matt ( and Morgan! )

Awe FOO-ey!

Great pictures bro! Really got the best of the course for sure. Good time playing with you on Sunday!
Thank you. Was a great pleasure getting to play Totteridge with you and Thank you again so much for the putter!

Fantastic pictures Dave!! I really would like the chance to play that course again. I have to think the course is stunning in the fall.

Fantastic pictures Dave!! I really would like the chance to play that course again. I have to think the course is stunning in the fall.

Agreed. Fall golf there when it's mid 60's and the trees are changing could be epic.

^Dub^ said that exact same thing when we approached 13 for the first time.

Fantastic photos Dave!

Back