Older Golf Club Donation

bigfish1217

Reaction score
I have used the search function, but could not find anything recent for older club donations. I have a full set of Nike SQ irons and some other older clubs that I would like to donate to a program or individual that could possibly be used to start someone in the game that may not be as fortunate. Any recommendations, other than Good Will Industries?

Call your local course (municipal or otherwise) and ask them if they have a junior golfer program. If they do, problem solved.

If you don't get anywhere with them, call around to a couple of high schools and see if they have a golf program of some kind.

There is also an organization called the First Tee (firsttee.org) that probably has a location near you.

Thanks for paying it forward and giving someone a chance to enjoy the game!

I give mine to either a 2nd hand shop which donates proceeds to needy folks or to the golf course for junior golf's program

Thanks, forgot about the First Tee since it is not active in my area. Will look into the closest First Tee. Will also contact the local Air Force Base to see if they take donations. Again thank y’all for the ideas.

Back