Olive Garden Bread Sticks vs Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay here me out. No I am not a fan of either place. No, I have not been there recently.

With that said, I am having a pretty hysterical text debate with a friend about which one is better. So I had to ask here.

763A80AF-D8AE-439B-ABED-FC853E06AC09.jpeg

F552E397-E3BC-4587-B179-8F65C37704CE.jpeg

Breadsticks for sure

Tf, cheddar biscuits in an absolute beatdown.

There is no other legitimate reason to set foot in a red lobster.

Biscuits in a landslide

Cheddar biscuits, far and away

Cheddar Biscuits for the W!

I’m all about Olive Garden breadsticks!!!

No idea which side you fall on the argument OP but whoever is choosing Olive Garden is lolololololololol

I took a poll of the family and I got 3 Cheddar Biscuits, 1 Breadstick, and one for cookies. 🤣

Not even close biscuits.

Olive Garden doesn’t even have as good of Breadsticks as Fazoli’s. That’s all Fazoli’s has got that doesn’t suck, but they’re definitely better than Olive Garden.

Cheddar Bay Biscuits are pretty good. I avoid most bread but would probably eat one or two if I ate at RL.

While I can’t stand Red Lobster as a choice to eat out, their biscuits are fantastic. Much better then the garlic bread sticks from Olive Garden.

oh the Cheadar biscuits are hands down the best, dip them in the melted butter mmmmm

Cheddar biscuits and it's not even close.

RL biscuits ftw!

Biscuits for sure.

If I haven’t had the breadsticks in awhile they will probably taste better in the moment.

However, I could demolish a bunch of biscuits anytime. They have to be the overall winner. Plus I can make them at home which is a big benefit.

When I worked at the OG we traded Red Lobster. We got biscuits and they got bread sticks. I always liked the cheddar bay biscuits more.

I like em biscuits and mustard.

Biscuits although I do love og bread sticks

Back