Olive Garden Bread Sticks vs Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits

In this case, I’m going Olive Garden bread sticks. But, Olive Garden and Red Lobster fails in comparison to Texas Roadhouse !

biscuits ftw!

That biscuit looks really good.

Ahhhh the good old days when you can go to restaurants to eat... Wait! That's been only about 3-4 months ago! Sheesh! Seems like forever since I went out to eat.

I like the Cheddar biscuits better but we haven't been to a Red Lobster since they gave me Flounder for my Fish 'n' Chips.

The biscuits and it’s not close..

biscuits, scones, cornbread, it's all meh

I'll take the breadsticks with a side of ranch

Here is the breakdown. I love the cheddar biscuits. But you can only eat a couple of them before they are just too much.

Breadsticks I can eat for days.. so it depends on if you want one or many.

Olive Garden
Love the all you can eat salad and bread sticks.
I will share this though. I have never ate red lobster and I never will.

Just asked my buddy and his GF, we all three agree it’s Red Lobster biscuits hands down!

Both places are terrible BUT red lobsters cheddar bay biscuits are awesome

Don't go to either place very often, but Cheddar Biscuits in a landslide.

I think I like Fazzoli's bread sticks more than Olive garden.

There are two correct answers:

1. The cheddar biscuits are better by far
2. Anyone who chooses the bread sticks is wrong.

those breadsticks are the bomb. the biscuits are good but i don’t get the hype. and like op, i haven’t stepped foot in either in years.

Biscuits by a mile

Cheddar biscuits all the way. The best thing from og is the Andes mints. Now the breadsticks from Little Caesars are the bomb.

Cheddar biscuits for certain.

Haven’t been to a Red Lobster so Olive Gadren breadsticks it is. Always got 2 servings

Cheddar Bay by a mile.

Red lobster and it’s not even close.

Biscuits. I just had the breadsticks tonight and they are good but the biscuits are great!

Breadsticks!!

Olive Garden breadsticks are very good for breadsticks but do not compare to the RL cheddar biscuits.

Because this thread made me hungry.
B588FD73-4E8F-4CB9-87D0-873B7E289941.jpeg

Back