Very elegant ... beauties.

Probably my favorite stock series he’s done so far. I know some people have had some bad experiences because Logan needs to hire some help, but his putters are awesome and roll the rock really really well.
I sold the first one I got through his instagram sales about 2 years ago. Completely regretted it. So this one is definitely staying put.

He makes pretty putters. A LOT of pretty putters. Haha

He's a craftsman. I love seeing the value of his putters go up.
He does great work, when he doesn't mail it in with 'stock' releases (which i don't blame him for).

I think his prices have gone up artificially fast, based on the reactions I've seen (and the prices themselves), but we'll see what it looks like in a year. Sellers need buyers.

He does great work, when he doesn't mail it in with 'stock' releases (which i don't blame him for).

I think his prices have gone up artificially fast, based on the reactions I've seen (and the prices themselves), but we'll see what it looks like in a year. Sellers need buyers.

The stock release helps more people get into his putters. It's how I got into them.

I wouldn't say artificially though, I think of PXG when they first came out when I hear that.

The stock release helps more people get into his putters. It's how I got into them.

I wouldn't say artificially though, I think of PXG when they first came out when I hear that.
Using PXG pricing as a logic benchmark isn't exactly a reasonable condition.

Additionally, about a year and a half ago I bought a 'non-stock-run' Olson for 450 dollars. That same putter today would fetch well north of 1,500 if someone else was listing it. As noted, this isn't my perspective, it's following the sales that include feedback (facebook groups etc) and watching them sit at ridiculous pricing.

Using PXG pricing as a logic benchmark isn't exactly a reasonable condition.

Additionally, about a year and a half ago I bought a 'non-stock-run' Olson for 450 dollars. That same putter today would fetch well north of 1,500 if someone else was listing it. As noted, this isn't my perspective, it's following the sales that include feedback (facebook groups etc) and watching them sit at ridiculous pricing.

Ok

New favorite. I want all the angles of that face milling. 😍

It's disgusting. I'm disgusted.

I love Olson’s work. Out of all the boutique putter makers (Lamb, Cody James, Brandon Matthew, etc), I’ve been most drawn to Olson. I wish he would give in and hire some help or at least someone to answer emails and questions though.

But I have a CT Scotty and a retail Phantom X5.5 that have been battling for the top spot in the bag and an Olson is the only thing I could see making a push to beat them out.

I have an awesome Olson putter that I roll on the putting mat in the basement but my dream Olson is this rusted one or one like it. Haven’t seen any available at any reasonable prices though.

41B78E43-409F-416D-84AC-B8FA0524BE3B.jpeg

Any one pre order the Axis 5 series?

Local buddy (and arguably former THPer lol) @AMart put his Olson into play earlier in the week (he took ownership of my long neck) and rolled it beautifully.
I'm so excited that he's got a one off putter that he loves and rolls well. It's fun to see it.

Also, I haven't spent a ton of time watching how Logan has been doing this year. Is he still churning?

These two putters are insanely gorgeous

I can’t imagine what he’s charging for something like these two putters.

Used to see him active quite often on IG but haven’t really seen too many stories from him recently.
I saw a guy trying to flip one of the hyper custom ones on a facebook group for like 12k earlier in the year.

Not sure how far that was off his asking price.

Back