I ended up reaching out to Logan again about a Custom. Here's my dilemma;

He changed his Legacy shape (flat bumpers) to be more square at address, and that is absolutely not at all what I like.
It's distinctly different from what I have now, which is one of his original versions.
The Classic is more compact heel to toe than my Super Rat, which I want to play as well. Kind of a deal breaker.

Wonder if he'll just add a long neck to my current Legacy..
Anything is possible if you have enough $$

Turns out, the old shape is dead.

Good news for me though, if I want it to happen, I can have my Legacy altered to a long neck but it will require a refinish (Naturally). Will have to put some thought into it and decide whether I want my putter to disappear for a while.

Turns out, the old shape is dead.

Good news for me though, if I want it to happen, I can have my Legacy altered to a long neck but it will require a refinish (Naturally). Will have to put some thought into it and decide whether I want my putter to disappear for a while.
Here's my thoughts on the matter. If you made everything you looked at with it as is, do you want to risk a permanent change?

Here's my thoughts on the matter. If you made everything you looked at with it as is, do you want to risk a permanent change?
Don't bring logic into the equation.. This is about looks! ? In all seriousness, if it brings joy /confidence to Dan then why not. Another option Dan is to find one like yours for sale and have that one modified so you have one of each and don't have to be without your current one.

I did that with the Classic long neck, not the Legacy.

Instagram story currently up on how to make a putter is hilarious!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That’s tough to look at honestly.

@Jman, I see on you insta, breathing heavily over this one hahaha

It’s pretty awesome. If I didn’t have my brand/direction of choice, I’d be making an inquiry. Rust and center shaft? That’s badass.

Haters gonna hate. #Itrusttherust
Oh no the rust/raw finish is cool, I’m talking about everything else, the stamping, the black shaft, the center shaft, and quite frankly I don’t really agree with a center shafted Newport.

the bullet sole is pretty rad on that one. I'm never on the rust train, but the total package actually presents it pretty well.
😐

******* copper.

I forgot to set an alarm 😢
Copper is my kryptonite.

Add in site dot, tri sole, and one piece milled flow? Yup. I was doomed.

Copper is my kryptonite.

Add in site dot, tri sole, and one piece milled flow? Yup. I was doomed.
I know. I saw the site dot and was a sad, sad boy.

What is the price on those flash sales?

Back