Those NECKKKKKKS. How the heck?!

pure talent, bro.

His neck variety is outstanding.
How have I never seen these?! Where did they come from? I’m kinda in shock here

I've never held one of his putters, but one day I may give them a shot. Some guys on the Lamb pages were ripping him pretty good for knocking off Lamb stuff, right down to identical T-shirts and headcovers - the irony isn't lost on me.
It's a fine line between inspiration and imitation in the putter game it seems haha.

How have I never seen these?! Where did they come from? I’m kinda in shock here
He's been around for a bit, but he doesn't have a big following.

His work is outstanding, from a custom build perspective. Excited to hear what they have to say.

He's been around for a bit, but he doesn't have a big following.

His work is outstanding, from a custom build perspective. Excited to hear what they have to say.
You driving in? That mid mallet option really caught my eye

I reached out to Logan and he got back to me within 12 hours which is solid. He's stopped taking custom orders for the year to make sure he can adequately complete what is already on his plate. While I am bummed out, I really respect that decision. Make sure your customers are happy before adding more to the plate. Just hoping he and I can reconnect early next year!

In the meantime, I'm just going to use this thread to paste his crazy creations and sweat them hahaha

Also, Olson is selling a few more basic shapes on Instagram right now. 700 with one of his sweet new covers. Not sure if any are still available, but if it's a shape you like, worth reaching out.

Wow those look great!

Now you got me thinking......

Also, Olson is selling a few more basic shapes on Instagram right now. 700 with one of his sweet new covers. Not sure if any are still available, but if it's a shape you like, worth reaching out.

Really dig his covers - too bad I already made a purchase

Back