Logan posted saying he sold 50 putters during today’s release. Obviously a lot of those were the reasonably priced stock series, but he is doing well right now and rightfully so in my opinion.

4B8FDA21-10F1-4A70-B54A-45705C0E14EA.jpeg

Logan posted saying he sold 50 putters during today’s release. Obviously a lot of those were the reasonably priced stock series, but he is doing well right now and rightfully so in my opinion.

View attachment 9026955
Yeah looked like multiples of two of his shapes , and then 10 unique ones on top of it.

The pricing on the stock ones are surprising. Absolutely nothing custom about them, no hand stamping just what the machine carved out. That's a heavy tag when you have the 'stock' models elsewhere in the 350 range -- but, he sold them.

It seems the Olson market is flush right now. I should move my two.

I absolutely love the IG stories of him and his brother playing golf. Reminds me so much of my brother and me except they're good at golf.

I played with both of them in Myrtle beach a couple months ago when chance was trying to qualify for nationals in long drive.

great guys and good players. Talking to Logan about his setup and thought process was really fun.

I played with both of them in Myrtle beach a couple months ago when chance was trying to qualify for nationals in long drive.

great guys and good players. Talking to Logan about his setup and thought process was really fun.

That must have been an absolute blast. I can only imagine what it's like having a conversation with him. He seems like such an intelligent and technical guy. I think it'd be fun to watch him play golf, too.

I totally forgot I have two of these. :oops:

And that one is a full face copper insert. Maybe it’s time to go back to it…. :unsure:

That must have been an absolute blast. I can only imagine what it's like having a conversation with him. He seems like such an intelligent and technical guy. I think it'd be fun to watch him play golf, too.

very very smart and easy to talk to. A lot of fun.

And that one is a full face copper insert. Maybe it’s time to go back to it…. :unsure:
I think you should. Give it some love, it’s a beautiful stick.

If you leave now, we can have it bent together by dinner time 🤣
I’d have to pack everything to move in after the divorce. :oops:

I mean the amount of golf stuff you must have...I need a MUCH better collection. I can't say I'm REMOTELY close to forgetting about clubs I have.

I mean the amount of golf stuff you must have...I need a MUCH better collection. I can't say I'm REMOTELY close to forgetting about clubs I have.

I collect boutique putters so it’s easy to do sometimes, this year for events I’ve been fortunate enough to commit to putters for them for a while so I’ve not thought about my collection for a while.

Haha fair play, just go get it bent locally.
Copper face scares me. It’s super soft and already has a chatter mark. :oops:

Probably my favorite stock series he’s done so far. I know some people have had some bad experiences because Logan needs to hire some help, but his putters are awesome and roll the rock really really well.
Yup, the putters are definitely not the issue. Just growing pains.

Last edited:
Back