Yeah man. It’s awesome.

I think it’s at 35.5 and has a huge grip master on it which made it weird.... but my first putt on course was a 25 footer that I nailed for birdie.
Of course you did ?

I do like his work. Thanks to your repeated posting of gorgeous photos I'm now following a bunch of putters on instagram. Thanks for that.

I do like his work. Thanks to your repeated posting of gorgeous photos I'm now following a bunch of putters on instagram. Thanks for that.
I aim to support crazy ponders.

Olson Putters are produced in Fortuna, California, which is on the Northern California coast, an area known for Redwood tree forests, commercial fishing, foggy weather, and some farming.

I saw this one whilst not sleeping early this morning. I immediately zoomed in to try to inspect the paint fill:ROFLMAO: But in all seriousness, I may reach out to him to get something going for next year.
I better be first on his list when he opens back up.

made a bunch of putts with the Olson tonight... But I also realized it's got a graphite shaft in it which is kind of messing with my head between weighting and profile.

That might need to change.

made a bunch of putts with the Olson tonight... But I also realized it's got a graphite shaft in it which is kind of messing with my head between weighting and profile.

That might need to change.
I cannot say what I want to say on a public forum. Check your phone

I cannot say what I want to say on a public forum. Check your phone
I don't know that I will burn it, but I probably won't use the puller to get it out of there sooooo... same results haha

It is a bit of a shame to see the guy who owns this one who, presumably, was on a waiting list for some time, quickly try to flip it just a few weeks after receiving it.

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 11.46.14 AM.png

Thinking I might get something for the 2020 season

The idea of a custom from Olson is keeping me from making a bad decision on a Scotty long neck right now and I am kind of grateful for it.

Chopped a half inch off my Olson this morning and put a Pistol GT Tour on it. Without a doubt one of my favourite milled heads to roll is my biggest takeaway from the round today. The ball, despite being on recently punched greens (in that awkward grass but bumpy and line tugging), was almost glued to the green as it rolled forward.

Outstanding.

The idea of a custom from Olson is keeping me from making a bad decision on a Scotty long neck right now and I am kind of grateful for it.

Chopped a half inch off my Olson this morning and put a Pistol GT Tour on it. Without a doubt one of my favourite milled heads to roll is my biggest takeaway from the round today. The ball, despite being on recently punched greens (in that awkward grass but bumpy and line tugging), was almost glued to the green as it rolled forward.

Outstanding.
Yeah, go custom. You already have some awesome Scotty putters and a long neck. Build your baby

Yeah but I don't have a Scotty long neck :ROFLMAO:
You both have a point and no point. I trust you will either wait for the custom out buy both. I co-sign both

You both have a point and no point. I trust you will either wait for the custom out buy both. I co-sign both
It's cold and stupid in Ohio for a LOOOOONG time very soon haha

Back