SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
I came across this incredible work by Logan Olson (I am not related btw) the other day and I was just shocked by the incredible craftsmanship he puts out. For all those who love custom putter work I really think you should check them out. I definitely see a custom order here in the near future. I mean I think I have to.

Make sure you check out all his other great work.
Website
Instagram

PJnoAa6.png

BUyxHTz.png

LjtseMg.png

I don't know anything about them but those samples of his work look fantastic.

The inset penny is wicked.

Great looking putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice looking putters. Looks like custom work only from what I can tell on the site. Wonder what the pricing is like.

It looks like he does some really nice work. That copper insert one is pretty awesome but I'm curious what something like that would cost.

Those look phenomenal! Thanks for sharing this!

and yes! I think you do have to get one. LOL!

He does great work, takes pride in what he does and tries very hard to make the client happy. Not only do they look great, the feel and performance is even better! Pricing is very good in my opinion, compared to other custom manufacturers.

Nice looking, love the finishes, definitely not your everyday putter.

Olsen’s pricing start at $350.

Those look awesome. How dorky would it be to have the digits of pi etched into the bottom. I am a math nerd for sure.

Those look awesome. How dorky would it be to have the digits of pi etched into the bottom. I am a math nerd for sure.

Sounds pretty sweet and unique to me! There is a ton of math in golf so it's fitting too.

Wow that double twist longneck is hawt!!

EDIT: Wait... is that rebar?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow that double twist longneck is hawt!!

EDIT: Wait... is that rebar?

He seems to have a blast with neck varieties. It's wicked.

Pricing isn't too bad for what they are he has about a dozen listed on his site. 750-2100

The more i look at Logan's work, the more interested I am in it.

Love that he engages with his small instagram audience too. It's great.

Whoa there is some NSFW art here... handsomely built is an understatement.

Really like the looks of the putter in the first picture of the OP. Nice head shape and the twist neck looks amazing.

Really like the looks of the putter in the first picture of the OP. Nice head shape and the twist neck looks amazing.
I knooooooow.

It might be time for a reach out.

Been thinking the same thing. Maybe he'll cut us a bulk deal
haha, I don't think that's how it works, but worth a shot!! Logan seems like a great dude.

Also, when are you going to start doing this? I want a pmm crafted.

haha, I don't think that's how it works, but worth a shot!! Logan seems like a great dude.

Also, when are you going to start doing this? I want a pmm crafted.
When I have another life to learn how to be a machinist, and then another life on top of that to actually machine things.

Back