I’m having a hard time not wanting to incorporate a LOT of this into what I’m having Logan build.

Never expected this process to create such trepidation haha
A lot of nice things going on with that one. No way you’d regret going that route.

The cost combined with my indecisiveness would probably cause a lot of second guessing in my head!

A lot of nice things going on with that one. No way you’d regret going that route.

The cost combined with my indecisiveness would probably cause a lot of second guessing in my head!
Just stick to the timeless stuff that you know you love IMO. There will always be some new & flashy feature you could have done, but if you just complete your vision you'll love it.

what's fun is that the head shape is the easy part. All the rest of the stuff (outside lines or milling) has very little to do with how the putter will perform. More about what you want the putter to look like aesthetically.

It's the silly stuff, and I love it.

I don't know much about this brand. I need to check them out!

This one immediately jumped out to me.
View attachment 8921049
Yeah, super clean, right?

Do you like it more than the ones that close on the other side and add more milling like the top right?

The latest release was kind of wild too.

1578272154658.png

Do you like it more than the ones that close on the other side and add more milling like the top right?

View attachment 8921178
The ones that close in the other side are nice too but I like how the one I circled is more of a clean transition. The latest release is pretty awesome. That’s probably my second favorite.

The ones that close in the other side are nice too but I like how the one I circled is more of a clean transition. The latest release is pretty awesome. That’s probably my second favorite.
maybe I just have him throw a bunch of these faces all over the cavity haha

1578272746703.png

maybe I just have him throw a bunch of these faces all over the cavity haha

View attachment 8921184
I love that he has so many different options for customizing at your fingertips. He has to be one of the coolest custom options out there. Is your mind spinning out of control yet?

i like the circle olson logo best, but he doesn't seem to do the heel grind down with that one which I also like.

View attachment 8921178
I like the circular badge looking ones best in the options above but this one is really really cool.

i like the circle olson logo best, but he doesn't seem to do the heel grind down with that one which I also like.
Yeah, seems to have a lot more a structured look, although much of what he produces is custom so he's obviously doing what people are asking as well.

One thing that holds me back on that, is that it's not a stamp. I think I might stamps more than a milled in profile.

Had some fun collecting most of his face variants for options... Which ones do you guys like best?

View attachment 8921046

second
row first column is my favorite

GSS Longneck

the little characters is cool on the back of the one putter

I think a cool touch would be the Cal lettering as your alignment aid

second
row first column is my favorite

GSS Longneck

the little characters is cool on the back of the one putter

I think a cool touch would be the Cal lettering as your alignment aid
Funny thing is, that was from one of his original designs, and he's not doing it anymore.

I asked him about it because I thought it was funny (Cameron does Circle L for his buddies and I am pretty sure it's 'circle loser' haha). Apparently Olson thought his was original only to find out Scotty's been doing it for years hahaha

So, try again!

Back