283B1ABD-538E-498E-8D38-7665777DD06D.jpeg
#flashsale aw yes

Love my copper insert since I put the Tour Stability on it

What do you guys think.... Move this guy, or send it out to get a long neck?

I really like that head shape. It is a pretty even mix of newport/newport 2.. A long neck would make it great. If I remember correctly you stated on off course you have been using a long neck putter. Is it an olson as well?

I really like that head shape. It is a pretty even mix of newport/newport 2.. A long neck would make it great. If I remember correctly you stated on off course you have been using a long neck putter. Is it an olson as well?
I've got a long neck Olson, but it's not tops right now. I'm using a swan neck Button back that is almost face balanced.

What bums me out about this shape, is that Olson has phased it out - so I can't just get him to build me a new one (well, he technically could - but he won't lol). So basically if I want to use this shape, I've got to mod it.

I've got a long neck Olson, but it's not tops right now. I'm using a swan neck Button back that is almost face balanced.

What bums me out about this shape, is that Olson has phased it out - so I can't just get him to build me a new one (well, he technically could - but he won't lol). So basically if I want to use this shape, I've got to mod it.

It is almost a crime to cut that up... Or get ride of it. I really love that shape though.. Its near perfect..

@Canadan I would mod it.. It's what you want and sounds like the only way to get it. Plus, that would look incredible with a long neck!!

Have you been making the kids rub their oils on it? lmao.

I'll never forget that trip to Florida when you had a brand new copper putter... "Yo, rub this putter for a minute"
Haha, haven’t had to with this one being just the face. The moisture and such of rounds do their job. Couple ever so slight dings, but it’s a gamer so I sort of love it. Would love a custom with the copper insert set into a raw carbon head.

What do you guys think.... Move this guy, or send it out to get a long neck?

No shame in modifying, but only if Olson himself will do the work IMO.
Sooooo many times I've been let down by custom putter companies/people.

Something is showing up today.

And I’m going to do something to it that will make @Canadan skin crawl 👀

Back