well that is just about one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen

I wonder if he designs them. Or if it he makes the vision of others come to life. Either way it is a talent.. I am honestly not sure which would be more impressive. Thinking it up or fulfilling the dream.

Olson on fire lately.

Lamb has some catching up to do.

Olson on fire lately.

Lamb has some catching up to do.
I think Lamb's doing just fine, the man just needs to make freaking putters hahaha - that's one thing Logan has done very well with, just endlessly pumping out product and keeping it surprisingly solid from a variety perspective.

I think Lamb's doing just fine, the man just needs to make freaking putters hahaha - that's one thing Logan has done very well with, just endlessly pumping out product and keeping it surprisingly solid from a variety perspective.
Seriously! It seems like the only thing Lamb is working on currently is his new place. While it looks like it's going to be awesome, I want to see putters lol

I have a ton of respect for Logan. The number of hours he puts in is crazy and he makes some gorgeous flatsticks. I hope he doesn't burn himself out.

I need to hide my credit card tomorrow. 😳

Honestly, I think Logan is at the tops of the boutique milled game now. I know Tyson CAN make amazing putters....but he hardly ever does. Cody James and Olson are tops right now I think.

Did anyone take part in the drop today? Some unbelievable putters, but I couldn't justify the money.

Anyone know the hosel diameter on Olson plumbers neck putters? Have an Olson on the way and looking at shaft options.

Beautiful shape. Not sure I like the 2-stage milling on the neck.

But overall Logan is on fire.

Back