Review Omada Golf Trilite Push Cart

TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5
Hello,

I recently received the Omada Golf Trilite Push Cart and thought I'd share my thoughts on it with y'all. As someone who has struggled with lower back pain for years, but still loves to walk, I was hoping a push cart could be the ticket.

The Omada Push Cart is a lightweight and compact cart. It weighs a total of 14 lbs and when folded up it measures roughly 26 inches by 17 inches by 13 inches. Here is a photo of the cart folded up in my garage. As you can see, it doesnt take up much room in my garage or in the back of my Jeep to/from the golf course (see photo). Plus when it was delivered it came completely assembled, which sure was nice. It can be put together with basically one hand. It has a foot pad on the bottom to step on and it folds open and closed with the swing of a hand.

Collapsed.jpg

in car.jpg

It isnt bulky. My bag (Ogio stand bag) fits well and doesnt move at all when hooked in. The wheels are also very durable. I haven't had any issues going over rocks, through dirt, rough, grass, etc.

with bag.jpg

It has elastic bands that hold the golf bag in place and it has a nice extra-large mesh pocket for storage. I really enjoy having the cup holder on the side, so I dont have to keep it in my bag either. Finally the cart comes with an all important hand brake to make sure your cart doesnt roll away.

strap.jpg

storage.jpg

brake.jpg\

The only thing I wish it had was some sort of strap on it that you could strap it closed. That way when you go to lift the cart (when it is collapsed), it doesnt start to open. That would make moving it at home easier at times.

Overall, I'd highly recommend this cart. It goes for $289.99 from the Omada Golf website (https://www.omadagolf.com/products/...WeFQ53RIxoCBPEQAvD_BwE&variant=41474286420186) and colors in 3 colors (black, white, grey).

If you are looking for a lightweight and compact, but durable push cart, give this push cart a shot. Happy to answer any questions you may have. Also, I recorded a video of some of my thoughts and posted it to YouTube as well ().

Attachments

• storage.jpg
    storage.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thanls for this. I have been looking at carts and this is one i was considering. Just to be clear...Does it not lock in place when folded up? I could see that being a bit annoying, but something that could be worked around.

Appreciate your thoughts. Hope it continues to work well for you!

Just a single length of Velcro strap wrapped around it to keep it in collapsed form ) l have same issue with Sun mountain ps3 and did that )

That looks like a nice cart, but don't bring that to Teravista. The distance between tees is MASSIVE.

Thanls for this. I have been looking at carts and this is one i was considering. Just to be clear...Does it not lock in place when folded up? I could see that being a bit annoying, but something that could be worked around.

Appreciate your thoughts. Hope it continues to work well for you!
Just a single length of Velcro strap wrapped around it to keep it in collapsed form ) l have same issue with Sun mountain ps3 and did that )

Yes I was thinking exactly that. Getting a Velcro strap to wrap around it during storage. It’s not terrible but just sort of annoying cause you have to pick it up from the base to move it. If you just grab the handle then it will start to unfold.

That looks like a nice cart, but don't bring that to Teravista. The distance between tees is MASSIVE.
So do you ride since the distance between tees is so great?

So do you ride since the distance between tees is so great?
Absolutely. I have never seen anybody walk that course, and I play twice per week. They allow walking, but it would really add to the wait times.

Absolutely. I have never seen anybody walk that course, and I play twice per week. They allow walking, but it would really add to the wait times.
That makes sense. Thanks for the info!

I picked this push cart out for my dad.
It's really solid. No complaints, gets the job done. At a great price too!

I picked this push cart out for my dad.
It's really solid. No complaints, gets the job done. At a great price too!
Thanks for the feedback. That’s exactly how I feel about it 👍🏻

Anyone else on here use an Omada?

So Omada told me they recommend using the two locking mechanisms when you store it. Just lock them so it’s easier to move.

Loved using the push cart today. Walked 18 and it made the walk so easy. I enjoyed the round so much more than riding in a cart and my back didn't hurt from carrying my bag after 18.

Back