On The Mark - Golf Podcast

cpljohnst

Go Jackets! Go Sun Devils
Reaction score
Handicap
16.0 GHIN
Did a lot of driving this past week and needed something to pass the time so subscribed to Mark Immelman's On The Mark podcast. Some really great listens there. Mark is a teacher first, I've had some lessons with him in the past, and there is a lot of good knowledge to be picked up from him and his guests. He's had Tour players from the PGA/LPGA, a golf fitness expert, and many other teachers featured in his podcasts that just started up this year. From strategy, to playing tips, to practice tips, just some great stuff in the 10 or so episodes I've listened to so far.

You can find the podcast on I phone podcast app or through this link: http://www.pgatour.com/radio/on-the-mark.html

Episodes are around 30 minutes each.

Going to check him out. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's still the coach at Columbus State, right? They compete against my alma mater a lot and our head coach has always talked about how great of a guy he is.

Thanks for Sharing Barry, will give it a listen. Now that THP has gotten me used to listening to podcasts on my drive to and from work, I can always use more to listen to.

He's still the coach at Columbus State, right? They compete against my alma mater a lot and our head coach has always talked about how great of a guy he is.
Yes, he is still their head coach. Incredibly nice guy. He gives lessons out of their golf facility.

Listened to 3 recent episodes on a long drive this morning.

Two really great ones in my opinion are the one with John Sherman about course management and course strategy, and one with Rourke van Der Spuy, one of Mark's former players that is making the transition from college good to tour golf. Rourke was the rookie of the year on the Sunshine Tour in South Africa last year. Both great listens.

Miller Time you really need to listen to both of those. Some great stuff you can use with your players in the upcoming season.

Last edited:
Back