Once again, cancer sucks...

Wanted to share some good news, just got done with the Dr appointment with my urologist. 3 years cancer free now and PSA is at lowest level it has ever been. Don't have to have a checkup for another year.

must be the honeybuns

Wanted to share some good news, just got done with the Dr appointment with my urologist. 3 years cancer free now and PSA is at lowest level it has ever been. Don't have to have a checkup for another year.

That's fantastic !

I had my annual colonoscopy 2 weeks ago and am all clear. That's number 17 scopes and makes me 15 years cancer free....in the colon.

That's good to hear mate.

Great news! Continued health for you!

Done. Prayers for health, strength, mercy and grace.

My wife has to go get a biopsy tomorrow. She had some issues that showed up at her mammogram last week.

My wife has to go get a biopsy tomorrow. She had some issues that showed up at her mammogram last week.
Sending good thoughts your family's way!.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That is awesome news! Glad to hear you are doing well.

Congrats man! Always love celebrating good news.

Congratulations!

Itโ€™s been maybe 2 years since our diagnosis. On the very good side my wife is C free. I am extremely grateful for that and for the care she received. But the disease, surgery and post op drugs have taken a toll and changed things, unfortunately not for the good.

Itโ€™s been maybe 2 years since our diagnosis. On the very good side my wife is C free. I am extremely grateful for that and for the care she received. But the disease, surgery and post op drugs have taken a toll and changed things, unfortunately not for the good.

So sorry to hear that. Best wishes to your wife, to you and your family.

Being cancer free is a huge deal, I hope she can recover back to a pre cancer state.

That is fantastic......congrats on the good news!!!

Wifeโ€™s biopsy came back negative!

At band rehearsal last night, my lead guitarist told us his wife was just diagnosed with breast cancer.
She is going in on Tuesday to have both removed.

Cancer EFFING SUCKS !!!

Back