Once again, cancer sucks...

Hate to hear this and definitely will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

man, I really hate hearing this Wade. Prayers and good thoughts heading your way from our place.

Sorry to hear that. Fight that cancer mate, and hope your wife is ok.

Prayers your way!

So sorry to hear wade, hoping for the best.

Positive thoughts are headed your wife's way, Wade.

So sorry to hear that her cancer has come back. Will say an extra prayer for her and you. My father actually had breast cancer but as of right now he has beat it and the cancer is gone.

Definitley sending thougjts and prayers out to you both and your family.

You and Shea will be in my prayers. I have another friend who's wife is fighting the same battle and heard from him today that she got the the same news. This disease definitely does suck.

Damn Wade so sorry to hear that, keep positive and keep fighting. My mom is a survivor also and you obviously know it can be beat and will be again. Stay positive my friend.

The big C sucks wade. Your family is in my prayers!

Prayers for you man, stay strong.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Wade, I'm so sorry that you two have to fight this again. She has a great guy by her side.

Your wife and you and your entire family are in my prayers today - and every day. Hang in there & be strong.

My thoughts are with you. Cancer has robbed me of several close friends way before their time.

Will definitely add you both to my thoughts and prayers. I wish her all the best in her battle. Eff the effing cancer.

About 2 months ago my mom found out she has stage 2 rectal cancer. Well, yesterday was her final radiation and chemo treatment. She got to ring the bell yesterday. Looks like all is going to be well.

My mom just went through breast cancer. Almost got her but she fought hard.
My best man’s wife and friend of 30+ years has terminal cancer. It moved into her spine. It’s hard to watch. They have 4 girls aged 14-9. So bloody sad.
F#ck cancer.

My mom passed a couple days after Thanksgiving. She had Stage 4 Metastatic bone cancer. She fought it for over 2 years. It got so bad that back in August, her spine/hip fractured leaving her paralyzed from the waist down. During the visitation, I was talking with a family member and my dad. He was talking about the day they found out she had cancer. The doctor told them she had stage 4 cancer, and my dad, in all his usual bluntness says, well..what hell happened to 1-2-& 3?! I busted out laughing so hard! Sometimes, you have to laugh to keep from crying!

My mom passed a couple days after Thanksgiving. She had Stage 4 Metastatic bone cancer. She fought it for over 2 years. It got so bad that back in August, her spine/hip fractured leaving her paralyzed from the waist down. During the visitation, I was talking with a family member and my dad. He was talking about the day they found out she had cancer. The doctor told them she had stage 4 cancer, and my dad, in all his usual bluntness says, well..what hell happened to 1-2-& 3?! I busted out laughing so hard! Sometimes, you have to laugh to keep from crying!

I'm so very sorry for your heartbreaking loss. My deepest sympathies are extended to you, your dad and the rest of your family.

Wade- Call me if you need anything...
Prayers sent...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praying for you and her cancer sucks ass. Been there and had many around me in the same boat. You have our family's thoughts & prayers!

Prayers for you and your wife in this battle

Thanks folks for all the well-wishes and the thoughts and prayers. It is truly appreciated.

We are now 3-years since her Stage IV diagnosis and things are still going relatively well. Her tumors have been mostly stable, with brief periods of growth, but then we change to another treatment. Obviously she has bad weeks where she feels terrible and most of the time, even the smallest activities completely wipe her out. But all-in-all, we're very thankful for where we are, especially considering where we thought we'd be when we learned of the initial diagnosis.

Wade

Thanks folks for all the well-wishes and the thoughts and prayers. It is truly appreciated.

We are now 3-years since her Stage IV diagnosis and things are still going relatively well. Her tumors have been mostly stable, with brief periods of growth, but then we change to another treatment. Obviously she has bad weeks where she feels terrible and most of the time, even the smallest activities completely wipe her out. But all-in-all, we're very thankful for where we are, especially considering where we thought we'd be when we learned of the initial diagnosis.

Wade
I really am sorry this thread is necessary but also really appreciate it. F*ck cancer. Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife. Keep fighting the good fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back