Once again, cancer sucks...

Not to be a damper on the positivity and support that should be part of this thread...

I lost my older brother to cancer this morning. He had a full life (in his 80's) and the spread of the cancer throughout his organs and into his bones was a blessing in disguise. The doctors believe that the tumor in his spine blocked all of the pain. For that I'm grateful.
My condolences to you and your family,

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

@DufferToo , positive thoughts and prayers to your family in your time of loss.

Not to be a damper on the positivity and support that should be part of this thread...

I lost my older brother to cancer this morning. He had a full life (in his 80's) and the spread of the cancer throughout his organs and into his bones was a blessing in disguise. The doctors believe that the tumor in his spine blocked all of the pain. For that I'm grateful.

Sorry for your loss. condolences to you and your family.

Thoughts and Prayers from across the globe has got to help.....

The amount of anger and rage ??????I have right now towards cancer can’t be put in words. In two days my mom heads into surgery to remove her entire stomach due to cancer diagnosis and the helplessness I feel is just killing me. She was there to help me over the past 6 months while I dealt with my own cancer diagnosis and subsequent surgery/removal and to not be able to return any form of appreciation that would aid her, as a son, is just heartbreaking for me. Please if you could find a moment to keep her in your positive thoughts and prayers I would be eternally grateful. She’s going to need all the prayers/hope/positivity possible.
I hope all goes well and will pray for her Alez.

My grandfather who has always been healthy as a horse got a Leukemia diagnosis this past week. I believe at his age he is fighting naturally and waiting for it to run its course. My father (not the same side) fought it twice and still scary during annual tests. I have lost friends and family to Cancer, so understand the process and always happy to talk with those who face a battle.

To those that are fighting themselves or fighting for a loved one know that you are in my thoughts and prayers to you as it is awful. Stay strong and continue to fight.

My dad is active in ACS and I am active in local LLS here in CLE.

Sorry for your loss.

Thank you for sharing. God bless and good luck.

I’m very sorry for your loss.

The amount of anger and rage ??????I have right now towards cancer can’t be put in words. In two days my mom heads into surgery to remove her entire stomach due to cancer diagnosis and the helplessness I feel is just killing me. She was there to help me over the past 6 months while I dealt with my own cancer diagnosis and subsequent surgery/removal and to not be able to return any form of appreciation that would aid her, as a son, is just heartbreaking for me. Please if you could find a moment to keep her in your positive thoughts and prayers I would be eternally grateful. She’s going to need all the prayers/hope/positivity possible.
f**k cancer. I’m really sorry to see this report. Prayers to all of you for a positive outcome.

This thread gets to me. Thoughts and prayers for individuals and families attacked by this awful disease.

The amount of anger and rage I have right now towards cancer can’t be put in words. In two days my mom heads into surgery to remove her entire stomach due to cancer diagnosis and the helplessness I feel is just killing me. She was there to help me over the past 6 months while I dealt with my own cancer diagnosis and subsequent surgery/removal and to not be able to return any form of appreciation that would aid her, as a son, is just heartbreaking for me. Please if you could find a moment to keep her in your positive thoughts and prayers I would be eternally grateful. She’s going to need all the prayers/hope/positivity possible.
Best wishes coming from here my friend.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Prayers are welcome for my mother-in-law. She is battling a rare and aggressive cancer (Vaginal Melanoma) and it is ugly...

I'm praying for all individuals and families who are suffering, or have survived, this horrible disease - cancer truly sucks!

Prayers are welcome for my mother-in-law. She is battling a rare and aggressive cancer (Vaginal Melanoma) and it is ugly...
You got it, pattyboy.

Prayers go out to you all.

Cancer is terrible and has no prejudice at all. We have a 7 year old nephew that got a pretty aggressive form of sarcoma. He is like a son to our family. He is going for his final treatment this week. Number 42. Will get new scans later to see how he is doing.

Again prayers to you guys. #beatcancer

I'm praying for all individuals and families who are suffering, or have survived, this horrible disease - cancer truly sucks!
Prayers for your MIL.

I just got word that my Uncle has lost his cancer battle. He was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer about 6 months ago and it spread to other areas. He was brought in for experimental treatment but had bleeding in his brain. After that, he decided that it was time to enjoy the time he had left and went home to finish his time. He got about a week but was able to see his family and friends before he passed.

Never easy. The wife and I are prayer warriors for many. We have several relatives and several friends doing battle now.

I was lucky and for that I'm grateful beyond words for all who thought of me then. My thoughts and prayers are with all who are touched by this insidious thing.

Just lost a great friend this weekend to cancer. :cry:

FU CANCER!!

Just found out that my nephew was diagnosed with neuroblastoma, praying every minute that it hasn’t spread and can be handled by treatment. Should find out severity over the next few days. I feel absolutely awful for my brother and sister in law.

Just found out that my nephew was diagnosed with neuroblastoma, praying every minute that it hasn’t spread and can be handled by treatment. Should find out severity over the next few days. I feel absolutely awful for my brother and sister in law.
Fingers crossed and prayers to all of your family.

I'm so sorry to hear that man, your family has our prayers.

That Sucks, Prayers to you and your family for successful treatments!

Back