Once again, cancer sucks...

BuckNasty

Nastiest Hater
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Big day tomorrow for my little nephew. 6-12 hour resection surgery to try and remove most of his cancer. The tumor has wrapped around his left kidney and the arteries in that area, so he will most likely lose a kidney during the process. Please keep him in your prayers tonight/tomorrow and hope for a smooth surgery.

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Big day tomorrow for my little nephew. 6-12 hour resection surgery to try and remove most of his cancer. The tumor has wrapped around his left kidney and the arteries in that area, so he will most likely lose a kidney during the process. Please keep him in your prayers tonight/tomorrow and hope for a smooth surgery.
Definitely. Hope everything goes well.

tequila4kapp

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
Absolutely.

blueonblack

...tears on a river
Reaction score
God bless everyone.

Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.3
hope all goes well today....

J.B. Cobb III

I can’t… I have kids!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 years ago today, my mom lost her battle with cancer! I think about her everyday. I’m heartbroken she will never get to meet her grandson. Today sucks.

J.B. Cobb III

I can’t… I have kids!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Unfortunately, I’m bumping this thread. Talked to my dad earlier tonight. He was diagnosed with throat cancer today. They are running tests and he starts radiation treatments next week. I lost my mother to cancer and I’m just numb right now.

KY Golfer

Team Paradise 2020
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bourbon
Unfortunately, I’m bumping this thread. Talked to my dad earlier tonight. He was diagnosed with throat cancer today. They are running tests and he starts radiation treatments next week. I lost my mother to cancer and I’m just numb right now.
Sorry to hear that @J.B. Cobb III. Prayers heading your way my friend!!

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending+
So sorry to hear this man. :( I've been down this path myself. Prayers for positive vibes and the amazing technology of modern medicine. #F*ckCancer

e1iterate

Team Hackers
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry to hear 🙏

Parrot

The lower the latitude, the better the attirude.
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Aww, man. I’m so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are offered up for you.

Reframmellator

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Prayers headed your way.

armidwestgolf

Reaction score
i hate cancer. condolences

USAF Ret in Wis

Morgan Cup 2021 - Team Hackers
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Prayers to you and your family 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lost my Dad to cancer on 2018. CancerSUCKS

RealPretendPsychic

2021 Grandaddy - Team THP
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
F*** cancer. So sorry to hear this, our thoughts are with you and your family.

armidwestgolf

Reaction score
i thouhgt we'd find a cure. i have a family member working for american cancer society, i lost a grandmother to cancer, even lost a dog nearly right in front of my eyes die of cancer. :sick:

tequila4kapp

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
I'm very sorry. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

camden_kid

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate. Hoping the best for your father.
Lost my brother to the big C.

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry to hear this brother, I will be praying for him. It will be some harsh radiation.

Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.3
Best wishes for your dad. I lost my mom to lung cancer.

Cancer sucks !

Golfever

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry to hear that @J.B. Cobb III. Prayers heading for your father. I lost my sister to cancer and it still breaks my heart every time I think of her.

J.B. Cobb III

I can’t… I have kids!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A regular playing partner of mine, an older guy, has prostate cancer! Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

jeffg21

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dad. I wouldn’t wish radiation and chemo on my worst enemy. Prayers going up.

jeff

J.B. Cobb III

I can’t… I have kids!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My dad called me at work last night. He received his results from the blood work, biopsies, and PET scan. He has Stage 4 metastatic cancer in his jaw, throat, lymph nodes, both lungs, and chest cavity. They are going to start him on an aggressive course of chemotherapy and radiation on Monday...1-2 chemo treatments a week for a month and 60+ doses of radiation.
My wife and I drove up today to visit with him. Once he starts this treatment, his immune system will be basically non-existent, so he can’t have many visitors, especially during times of Covid.
Because of Covid, my father had yet to meet his newest grandson. I am proud to say that is no longer the case! JBC Jr. and JBCIV!

CC96FC39-2656-413F-AFD2-A0AD4A6C4AE8.jpeg

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in