Once again, cancer sucks...

wadesworld

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A few of you who have met my wife, Shea, may have already known she's an 11-year breast-cancer survivor.

Well, this week, we learned her cancer has returned, and with a vengeance. I post this not for sympathy since we're in attack mode and are going to fight this with every inch of our being. However, if you are of the praying type, I would ask for your prayers. I believe in the power of prayer and every little prayer is appreciated.

I'm not sure how this is going to affect my THP event participation this year, but I know I'll need some outlets too, so if I can make some, I will.

Hug your kids / spouse / family a little tighter folks. You never know when things are going to change...

Once again, cancer sucks...

I'm sorry to hear she has to go through this again. My T & P are with you and her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers with you guys.

You got it - we will keep you in our prayers.

Very sorry to hear ... and yes cancer sucks!

Sorry to hear this Wade. Everything I've got for you and your wife.

Yes it does. Good to hear there is no question about giving up. Keep strong, we will be here for both of you!

We will be praying for ya' brother .

Thoughts and prayers for your wife, and you as well.

Sorry to hear this Wade. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Oh, man. Thinking of you for sure. Prayers.

Thoughts and prayers!!!

Prayers lifted Wade, I know you will keep us posted. I agree with all of my being - cancer sucks!

Very sorry to hear this and will pray for her. My wife has been fighting Stage 3 breast cancer since April. She is having surgery to remove two large tumors and lymph nodes on January 5th. My heart goes out to you.

Sorry to hear - thinking of you guys.

Thoughts and prayers for healing, strength and peace.

So sorry to hear this Wade. Thoughts and prayers are for sure headed your families way

Thoughts and prayers sent, brother.

Our closest friend, a single Mom of two wonderful girls was just diagnosed with Stage 2 Breast CA. She just started Chemo and will have a double mastectomy in April, followed by more Chemo. Sucks.

So sorry to hear about this. You and your wife will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Gawd I hate to hear this about Shea, she was so great to us at the MC. But I figured out in the weekend she is the feisty type. I'm sure she is ready to give Cancer a swift kick in the butt.

Prayers are with ya'll.

Very sorry to hear that wade. Thoughts and prayers with your wife and your family.

Back