Once again, cancer sucks...

Big day tomorrow for my little nephew. 6-12 hour resection surgery to try and remove most of his cancer. The tumor has wrapped around his left kidney and the arteries in that area, so he will most likely lose a kidney during the process. Please keep him in your prayers tonight/tomorrow and hope for a smooth surgery.

Big day tomorrow for my little nephew. 6-12 hour resection surgery to try and remove most of his cancer. The tumor has wrapped around his left kidney and the arteries in that area, so he will most likely lose a kidney during the process. Please keep him in your prayers tonight/tomorrow and hope for a smooth surgery.
Definitely. Hope everything goes well.

Absolutely.

God bless everyone.

hope all goes well today....

2 years ago today, my mom lost her battle with cancer! I think about her everyday. I’m heartbroken she will never get to meet her grandson. Today sucks.

Unfortunately, I’m bumping this thread. Talked to my dad earlier tonight. He was diagnosed with throat cancer today. They are running tests and he starts radiation treatments next week. I lost my mother to cancer and I’m just numb right now.

Unfortunately, I’m bumping this thread. Talked to my dad earlier tonight. He was diagnosed with throat cancer today. They are running tests and he starts radiation treatments next week. I lost my mother to cancer and I’m just numb right now.
Sorry to hear that @J.B. Cobb III. Prayers heading your way my friend!!

So sorry to hear this man. :( I've been down this path myself. Prayers for positive vibes and the amazing technology of modern medicine. #F*ckCancer

Sorry to hear 🙏

Aww, man. I’m so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are offered up for you.

Prayers headed your way.

i hate cancer. condolences

Prayers to you and your family 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lost my Dad to cancer on 2018. CancerSUCKS

F*** cancer. So sorry to hear this, our thoughts are with you and your family.

i thouhgt we'd find a cure. i have a family member working for american cancer society, i lost a grandmother to cancer, even lost a dog nearly right in front of my eyes die of cancer. :sick:

I'm very sorry. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Sorry to hear that mate. Hoping the best for your father.
Lost my brother to the big C.

Sorry to hear this brother, I will be praying for him. It will be some harsh radiation.

Best wishes for your dad. I lost my mom to lung cancer.

Cancer sucks !

Sorry to hear that @J.B. Cobb III. Prayers heading for your father. I lost my sister to cancer and it still breaks my heart every time I think of her.

Sorry to hear about your dad. I wouldn’t wish radiation and chemo on my worst enemy. Prayers going up.

jeff

My dad called me at work last night. He received his results from the blood work, biopsies, and PET scan. He has Stage 4 metastatic cancer in his jaw, throat, lymph nodes, both lungs, and chest cavity. They are going to start him on an aggressive course of chemotherapy and radiation on Monday...1-2 chemo treatments a week for a month and 60+ doses of radiation.
My wife and I drove up today to visit with him. Once he starts this treatment, his immune system will be basically non-existent, so he can’t have many visitors, especially during times of Covid.
Because of Covid, my father had yet to meet his newest grandson. I am proud to say that is no longer the case! JBC Jr. and JBCIV!

CC96FC39-2656-413F-AFD2-A0AD4A6C4AE8.jpeg

Back