One club challenge

Probably my Cobra Bio cell 3/4 adjustable hybrid. That is my #1 game improvement club

Does anyone else just have that club that works and replacing it would be a mistake?
I stuck with my RazrX hybrids for like 5 years then moved on this past season. That was a mistake, though I think I've finally landed on a replacement that will stay in the bag for a while.

Taking my X2Hot 2 Deep out is a disaster; bought it when the driver couldn't behave 2 years ago and now it owns a spot. When the driver is working well on the range I'll drop a wedge to keep the 2 Deep...just in case

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My Cleveland 588 5 wood. Its very reliable

My TM RBZ 5W is very reliable and could easily stay in my bag until it breaks

Right now it's my wedges. The SM6's are so good for my game and switching them out for anything else would be purely tinkering and in some way not beneficial to my game.

My SM6 wedges, won't be coming out for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apex Utility iron

It's probably my irons for me. I've had them for almost 7 years and I don't think I would see significant improvement if I were to replace them with more "modern" technology.

My 3 wood, wedges (until they wear out) and my putter. They've been with me the longest, and I think that's wise on my part.

Back