One Heck of a Week!

Wongstongs

Reaction score
Handicap
I haven't been very active on the forum in the last week or few due to being extremely busy with life (haven't even swung a club in almost two weeks!).

On Sunday after much planning and probably 8 hours of cooking, I proposed to my girlfriend of four years and she said yes! Couldn't be happier right now! I had started to think about it back in June and then got the ring commissioned in August. It was finally ready at the beginning of this month and I was originally going to wait to propose on our anniversary on the 23rd. But I couldn't wait that long so on Sunday while she was at work (she is a chef), I woke up early and got a nice 4-course meal together (yes, cooking for a chef is risky). She loved the dinner and I'm pretty sure she almost cried during dinner cause she knew what was coming. After I proposed to her and she broke down, she says she doesn't even remember what I said or if she answered haha (she said yes about 100 times).

On top of all this we have been starting to look for a house and we just got pre-approved for a mortgage and got the green light to start putting in offers!

ANNND she was going to wait til our anniversary to give me my gift but she knows there are very few rounds of golf left in the season so she just gave it to me last night, a clicgear 3.5! I knew I chose right with this girl :clapp:

Congrats buddy!

Congrats !!

Awesome stuff going on! Congrats on all of it!

Congrats! What an awesome week!

Congrats!

Congrats Wong!!

Congrats!

It makes me smile that ClicGear gets mentioned in the same breath as marriage and buying a house. Gotta love THPrs :)

That is one heck of a week! Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!!! Such a cool way to propose and an awesome anniversary gift to boot! She's a keeper!

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congratulations, very awesome week.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Congrats!

Congrats!

It makes me smile that ClicGear gets mentioned in the same breath as marriage and buying a house. Gotta love THPrs :)

Obviously it is just as big of a life event, right? Just kidding, getting married and buying a house have me super pumped on life right now. Feels like everything is coming together and moving forward.

Thanks everyone!

Very awesome, congrats!

Well done sir! And congrats!

That's a heck of a week alright. Congrats.

Congrats!! Truly excited and happy for you both!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Congrats on taking the next step.

THP bachelor party when that gets closer??? Obviously dropping THP from any naming convention used!

You gotta love it, when you get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend. Congrats. I wish you a life time of cooking together.

Congrats...sounds like you have a keeper for sure!

Congrats on the engagement!!!

What a great anniversary gift to you from her. Best of luck in the house hunting and wedding planning.

talk about a great week. Congrats on all of that

Back