For Sale One Length King Forged Tec (2020)

oumagic

‘24 NFL Experience at Ballyhack
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 11.2
I am asking $375 OBO and that includes shipping to albatross members. They have been used lovingly in the Arizona desert. The faces/grips/shafts are in great shape. The soles are a little rough and there are a few ferrules loose (highlighted) but don’t rattle or effect the club (they were shipped to me this way new). I am ordering a new set of one length and thought someone may want to give them a try. They were ordered standard length/lie/loft and attached is the article https://www.thehackersparadise.com/first-look-2020-cobra-king-forged-tec-irons/
25B34467-84D1-4185-8EE4-BB35E6E02D9B.jpegCE10F62A-4C1D-4C94-87B1-FC76228A5816.jpegE028CB5F-5A9E-4E4A-8D5F-FAF38B0F50E9.jpeg33E84B5A-B9BF-4ACC-8B55-94AD10C317EB.jpegI
A28B800B-F122-4867-82AE-33F08B425B7A.jpeg
C1415C81-2AF6-4F99-A53E-3F21A36B90D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Great clubs still, perfect for someone wanting to try out OL.

Can’t believe what I’m seeing.

Someone jump on this!

Great set of clubs. I once borrowed them for a couple rounds.

If you are interested and think my price is high, shoot me an offer.

I will try to sell them here in March or move them to eBay in April.

I am only selling to help finance another OL purchase. One length is good for some and this would be a good set to try. If you don’t like them, trade them on something else. If you do love them, trade them on a newer OL set. I almost traded them at order time, but wanted to give someone a chance here instead

Oh boy, this is tempting!
Go for it. OL isnone of those things that you don't really know if you haven't tried it. Assuming you're not already on the OL train...

Go for it. OL isnone of those things that you don't really know if you haven't tried it. Assuming you're not already on the OL train...
I've been toying with the idea for awhile now. Just haven't been able to pull the trigger, but this is tempting, though I think these were used against me in Vegas? Correct @oumagic ?

I've been toying with the idea for awhile now. Just haven't been able to pull the trigger, but this is tempting, though I think these were used against me in Vegas? Correct @oumagic ?
Then I'd say (not that it's worth anything :D) to go for it. Like it was said here, you'll probably only lose time if you end up not liking them. They can surely be resold or traded.

Full disclaimer, I was talking with @oumagic about these earlier but then I was impatient and already bought an OL set before he decided to sell these.

Oh boy, this is tempting!
Go for it. You won’t be sorry. I’ve actually played these. They are a great set of irons. If I didn’t have a set of the standard model and a nearly new set of Edel SMS irons I’d be in on these.

Yes. You beat me in alt-shot with Yags and I was using these clubs. But they are a great set of one length clubs if someone wants to jump in. I got these because I got better numbers and with them versus OL Speedzone. I was getting similar numbers with Radspeed and LTDx OL and finally decided to upgrade to Aerojet.

Price drop to what I will start the bids on eBay

If I don’t sell this week, I will list on eBay with a starting bid of $350. If you are thinking about it, let me know before Saturday

I didn’t list on eBay this weekend. I will ask to close the thread if I do list.

These are no longer available

Ughhh…just seeing the thread! Want to try one length clubs at some point

Please close this thread. The irons are sold to a THP’er

Back