One shot you wish you could hit

MarMill

Be Positive!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Grint 8.10
What is one shot you wish you could execute that you don't have in your arsenal. I would love to be able to hit the low rising stinger on demand!

literally ANY shot around the green other than a bunker shot. that's been pretty good lately, but everything else is just so so SO bad.

Hop.

And stop.

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
this opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

sorry, couldn't help myself.

The shot I wish I had is the punch-fade.

~Rock

The 300yd. off the tee shot. 🥺

Power fade. When I set up to hit a fade I hook it which is why I stopped trying that!

A draw. Any draw.

The low flighted, high spin wedge shot that skips a couple times and stops dead.

Any miss I have I'd like to have that as a go to shot, would make life so much easier

A fade.

A fade with an iron

A draw.

I’d be happy if there was any one shot I could do consistently. I don’t even care what it is.

A high draw on command

A fade with my irons

I’d be happy if there was any one shot I could do consistently. I don’t even care what it is.

In the same theme - I want to eliminate one side of the course with a consistent shot shape. Right now I generally try to play relatively straight shots, but that means I can miss both ways. I used to always play a draw which meant I was rarely missing right. I want that consistent shot shape back in the bag.

The low flighted, high spin wedge shot that skips a couple times and stops dead.

Why? In what situation are you wanting to use that shot?

~Rock

a nice, controlled, baby draw off the tee.
BUT, apparently, that's too much to ask for..... oh well, i've got my health.... sorta. :rolleyes:

Greenside bunker. I can't hit out of sand to save my life. Two round ago I had 5 shots in bunkers that did not get out of the bunker at all.

Addressing it at my next lesson...

A draw with any iron.

Back