One shot you wish you could hit

A "On Demand" Cut from the Tee

Ditto. Can add a stinger shot off the tee to keep the ball out of the wind to that too.

Ditto. Can add a stinger shot off the tee to keep the ball out of the wind to that too.

I was just going to say a Stinger off the tee would be awesome to hit on command!

The low flighted, high spin wedge shot that skips a couple times and stops dead.

what he said. I no joke think I could shave 6-7 strokes off my game if I had this shot in the bag.

I can hit just about any shot...on command and consistently are other matters completely.

A low hook around a tree. I can hit a low hook, just not on command.

The low mid to short iron shot to cut through wind on approach shots.

Consistently perfect low lofted (6, 7, 8 iron variety) bump and run.

I wish I could hit a better punch draw shot. I can hit it but controlling it is a different story.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

High draw with a 3 metal from the fairway on Par 5s. 240-250 yards is a nice range. :)

Consistent 5-8 yard fade from the driver. I find when I can hit fairways I am in a much better frame of mind therefore better scores. Scrambling every hole takes a lot out of me and consequently my scores go up

A consistent draw.

Consistent driver off the tee. It's long been my unicorn.

Any shot that actually goes where & how I want it to. If I need a cut, it cuts. If I need to hook it, it hooks. These things normally happen by accident. :ROFLMAO:

A lag putt

A draw, I have hit them on the range but never on the course.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Just the drive that goes onto the fairway of the hole I'm playing at the time.

Back