One Thing About No Crowds- You Hear Everything!

Steve2100

Manifesting
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
real 18 hc
Dont think Ive heard a rip on tour quite like this one!

Whoa now. Someone needs to check themselves

Let er rip!

I'd still rather hear a loud wet fart over "bababooey!" or "mashed potatoes!"

no white pants for greg chalmers. too risky. never trust a fart.

That sounded like there was more to come. I couldn't imagine going 18 holes with that floating around my colon. I'm sure there was a portapotty stop along the way. It was definitely better than Nancy Grace on Dancing with the Stars.

Epic fart

Practice for the Ryder Cup

Yes. Nothing like some perfectly timed stunt flatulence!

Not to change the subject, but I used to play with this guy a lot prior to him moving. We were out on the course one day, quite a ways from the clubhouse or restroom. He told me, I have a problem and I said, what's wrong. He gave me a look at said he had a turtle sticking his head out. Had never heard that before, he had me cracking up. πŸ’©

I was in a league, and we were playing our traveling field day. One of the guys in my group was just ripping his brains out! And they sounded really juicy! Eventually, he asked us if any of had some tissue or paper towels. Someone did, and he wandered off into the woods. He came back 5 to 10 minuted later looking much relieved!

There is no worse feeling. One time, I was driving home, and blasting them like a beast! The gas pressure was unbelievable! When I got to where the nearest supermarket was to my house, I realized that I needed dog food, beer, cigs, and a couple other things. There was no time to go home and come back before the store closed. I decided to risk it.

I parked and stepped out of the car. While locking up, I produced an enormous stink bomb! I figured that would hold me for the trip through the store. I had the store memorized, and knew where everything was. I had my stuff and had just turned out of the back aisle to head for the registers when Ma Nature called again! I looked around, and there was no one in my aisle. So, I cut loose, and hustled toward the front of the store. As I exited the aisle I turned to look back, and saw an elderly woman enter the far end of the aisle.

I waited to see what would happen, and she walked into the cloud! She wrinkled up her nose and began swatting at the air in front of her face! I felt sorry for her, while at the same time trying not to laugh! I checked out an went home.

Back