One THPer for all the marbles!

I'd like to take that putt, but if I had to choose a fellow THP'er to take it instead? I'd have a lot of confidence in Jdtox making that putt!

I've seen some solid putting from THPrs and I have to say JB can roll his rock. Ward is a close second from this distance. Buck is deadly on fast undulating greens so he would be my pick outside 10'.

I'm rolling with Tadashi. He can make those in his slee

I'd like to take that putt, but if I had to choose a fellow THP'er to take it instead? I'd have a lot of confidence in Jdtox making that putt!
Really? Have you seen me putt? haha

One guy who I played with quite a bit last season and watched make countless putts under pressure is Lions81 he can roll the rock.

One guy who I played with quite a bit last season and watched make countless putts under pressure is Lions81 he can roll the rock.
You went undefeated in The Grandaddy, the list of those who can say that is VERY short! So, I have confidence you can make the putt!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LB44, not the greatest putter through the entire round but dude is just clutch in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta go with my cap Canadan on this.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy. You are a better putter than you give yourself credit for. I've seen you make some clutch ones as well, especially in RR.

I'd have to pick Captain Canadan. Made several clutch ones against me in RR, and made quite a few big ones for TeamUnity a few weeks ago.

Tadashi70. dude can roll the the rock.

If i had to choose anyone I have golfed with through THP, it would be hands down TPluff.

I have and it's not a pretty picture :alien:

You do make some clutch putts though

CWMonroe. I may have only seen him attempt 1 putt, but he stepped right up and drained it.

I will have to go with the captain of the Grandaddy winning #TeamUnity as well

Sober Clemenza, or O'Carroll for me.

I've played with many that I think would be great. And most have been already talked about. Freddie, mward, JB, Nate (shocking, but he can putt them on occasions). But my pick would be our own putter affecionado, Jman. I've seen him make some crazy putts.

Back