One THPer for all the marbles!

rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
Here's the scenario: 10 foot putt to win the Grandaddy/Morgan Cup/Regional Rivalry/Whatever...

You get to choose one THPer to take the putt. Who do you choose?

I would choose Nate (Eaglevsfalcon). Dude had to hole out from a bunker during The Gauntlet and did so beautifully! Changed our match that day

Hox30

Just an all around good golfer and a really good dude to spend a day with. Did I mention that he is a really good golfer.

Mward. He had to do almost exactly this to draw our match in the Gauntlet, so I'll stick with my partner on that one.

Canadan for me.

Tadashi70

I've seen him make enough on me to know.

I want to take (and make) that putt.

Here's the scenario: 10 foot putt to win the Grandaddy/Morgan Cup/Regional Rivalry/Whatever...

You get to choose one THPer to take the putt. Who do you choose?

I would choose Nate (Eaglevsfalcon). Dude had to hole out from a bunker during The Gauntlet and did so beautifully! Changed our match that day

Can't argue with that :act-up:

Pffft that guy sucks. All internet no execution.
I did forget it was to make a putt right? I keep forgetting your putting isn't all that great. :alien:

Canadan

ArmyGolf. Dude has a way of making putts when he needs to.

I don't know many THPer's but I've played quite a bit with Hox30, I've got to go with him. He seems to make the big putts, and frustrate the hell out of me!

Canadan for all the marbles

I'm probably going with Cpljohnst. I don't think the guy missed a putt the whole round I played with him.

I'm probably going with Cpljohnst. I don't think the guy missed a putt the whole round I played with him.
Wish I could find that player again. My putting has seriously declined since The King. Hoping to find that putting stroke and confidence again.

Not sure if he still lurks the site, but Buckjob would be my pick. He made everything 20' and in at the 2013 Bridgestone Champ in Vegas. He actually was my reason for wanting to improve my putting game as he was money! Speaking of money he also told me he'd spent over 10k on putters over his life.. I've had 3 decent putters, lol
Since then, my putting has improved 500%. I don't make everything inside 20' but rarely 3 putt anymore, and have improved my consistency alot. Still a long ways to go to where I strive to be.

Tpluff he was lights out for us at the Bridgestone Championship.

Not sure if he still lurks the site, but Buckjob would be my pick. He made everything 20' and in at the 2013 Bridgestone Champ in Vegas. He actually was my reason for wanting to improve my putting game as he was money! Speaking of money he also told me he'd spent over 10k on putters over his life.. I've had 3 decent putters, lol
Since then, my putting has improved 500%. I don't make everything inside 20' but rarely 3 putt anymore, and have improved my consistency alot. Still a long ways to go to where I strive to be.

He was my close 2nd to Freddie but since he's not here anymore I took him out of consideration. He is $$$ with the flat stick though.....still is.

Tadashi70 is my guy every day and twice on Sunday

Canadan for me.
Yep That's the one.
Pffft that guy sucks. All internet no execution.
Remember "The Putt" at Olds Stone wall?

I won't even say which hole and how far. As it is is forever known as The Putt in my mind.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That dude GregDan!

I've seen JB drop 10ft putts on me like it was his job.

If I can't pick him though, I've seen Freddie and War Eagle do the same to me.

Back