Online live lessons

holtzeee

Reaction score
Anyone have someone they would recommend? Looking for live classes not like pre recorded material or sending in a swing video. Thanks!

So far I feel I've been realizing good results from training with True Motion Golf

How it works is you video your current swing, from both front and down-line, they send you a swing analysis, then off you go to training. They train you by teaching you micro-motions. You watch a video, attempt to replicate it--sending them a video of what you're doing to ensure you've got it right is recommended, then you do repetitions of that motion. Many of them. At any time you can send them additional videos for a checkup/consultation. When you and they feel you have it right, and you feel it's become ingrained, it's on to the next motion.

Sometimes it's motions learned separately and combined later. Other times it's a new motion learned atop one already learned. Much of it is without even a club.

They promise a response w/in twenty-four hours. IME, it's usually a good deal less than that.

I just took a quick look at your posting history, and noticed your comments on "feel vs. real." This is what teaching micro-motions, and ensuring they're ingrained, seeks to overcome. By doing countless (or so it sometimes seems) repetitions correctly, as confirmed by seeing them in mirrors and in videos, you ingrain a proper motion so it becomes natural for you.

E.g.: I'm now doing full back-swing drills with a club. I've been working on them for <looks...> a bit better than a week. (Seems like longer :ROFLMAO:.) Been doing three to five sessions per day, twenty-five or so reps/session. As of yesterday I feel I'm just beginning to get good form ingrained from setup through top-of-backswing--so I'm coming straight back; getting all the way to the top with a full turn; keeping that lead arm straight; not chicken-winging with the trailing arm; remaining properly centered, balanced, and feeling stable throughout the motion, with nothing feeling forced.

I sent them a video on Day 2 of these motions and another a couple days ago, to make sure I was getting it right and wasn't going off-track.

Back