OObgolf contest winner!!!

White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I found out today through a msg from Dtak84 that I won the latest contest from Oobgolf.com. I won a set of Mizuno MP H4 irons. I look forward to checking these out when they arrive and reporting back to the forum. Thank you to those who sent congratulatory msgs today.

Congrats, WR!

I found out today through a msg from Dtak84 that I won the latest contest from Oobgolf.com. I won a set of Mizuno MP H4 irons. I look forward to checking these out when they arrive and reporting back to the forum. Thank you to those who sent congratulatory msgs today.

That's incredible!! Congrats on the prize!

Congrats White Rhino!

My Man!! It is YOUR YEAR, baby!!

Pow. Nice win rhino.

congrats

Congrats Rhino!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Congratulations Rhino! This is so awesome to hear! You definitely gotta let us know how these work for you.

That is awesome news. Congratulations and I'm looking forward to reading your comments on the irons. They are quite interesting irons from what I've gathered so far.

Wow! A new set of Mizzies. Congrats WR. Look forward to seeing you gaming those in Orlando.

awwwww yeah! Congrats!

Happily Tapping

Nice score. Congrats!

Boom!!
That is fantastic man. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

That's sick! Congrats!

That's awesome man, congrats!

Congrats on the win. Looking forward to your thoughts on them.

Wow, great job WR, congrats man!

Congrats Rhino!! I hear those are some awesome sticks. Looking forward to your thoughts.

TapAhoy!

Congrays buddy!!!! :beer:

Sent from my DROID X2

Wow! Congrats on the new sticks!!!

Sweet! Congrats on the win!

Back