Opinions on some Taylormade 320 Irons

Knot Right

Reaction score
I finally got around to cleaning out the garage attic after years of putting it off and came across a set of 1983 Macgregor M85 wingback ColoKrom's, a set of Titleist 775's, and a set of Taylormade 320 irons. The Macgregors made me laugh because I traded a nice set of Titleist 990-B irons a few years ago for a set of the same Macgregor's that weren't any wheres close to nice as these. The SW is darn near showroom and the 4-PW are excellent condition as well. I used to be a hobbyist club maker and did a lot of repairs for friends, but I can't remember where in the hell I got any of these clubs.
MacGregor M85's.JPG

Mac SW.JPG

I am thinking about reshafting the Taylormade 320's for myself and I was wondering if any of you guys ever played the 320's (?) The heads look pretty forgiving for a club with minimal offset in them.

Taylormade 320's.JPG

Never played with them, but they look sharp and reviews I read sounded favourable too!

Those wingbacks are sweet!! What a find :)

I played a set of TaylorMade 360 irons for years and thought they were pretty good, but they let me know when I missed the center of the clubface.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back