Orange County National - Crooked Cat

Fantastic pics. Makes me want to leave work now!

Nice round JB. It was also nice to see grass...haven't see the ground up here for more than a month.

Crooked Cat

Crooked Cat

Played the course today with JB. Got in 15 holes before the thunder boomed and we had to go to the house. But, had a great time. This is about the best course I've played in Florida. Spectacular layout and conditioning. A "must" play for anyone who goes to Orlando.Fun Fun Fun !:

Glad you guys were able to get most of it in today.

Nice round JB. It was also nice to see grass...haven't see the ground up here for more than a month.

My wife I think read something that said 49 of our 50 states have snow on the ground! Guess the only state that doesn't... yep.

Doesn't it seem like pictures make the hole seem like so much longer than it really is?

Looking forward to teeing it up this weekend on Crooked Cat!

Looking forward to teeing it up this weekend on Crooked Cat!

Let it rip dude, course is fair off the tee. Just depends on how the greens are!

Let it rip dude, course is fair off the tee. Just depends on how the greens are!
Yeah man, been a while since playing there. LIITA I think.

Always loved OCN

I was going to ask @JB if we wanted to join us for the Friday round, and then I realized this thread was stared in 2011 and I’m pretty sure he’s home by now.

I’m really looking forward to the Saturday round. I remember lots of wide open fairways but a lot of sand near the greens. I am not a fan of sand.

Yeah man, been a while since playing there. LIITA I think.

I think I've played there two times since then? Played with some guy who brought a driving iron out on a par 5. Not sure what that mentality was.

I think I've played there two times since then? Played with some guy who brought a driving iron out on a par 5. Not sure what that mentality was.
In my defense, I was into the wind.

Back