Orange County National - Crooked Cat

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That's one I'd like to play sometime. I like the 'no slow play' sign at the bottom of the page.

Great track(s), a must play everytime I'm in the Orlando area.

• Admin
Just crossing my fingers now that we have no rain. I really want to get to the course with some new gear.

Enjoy your round JB. It looks like a cool golf course with lot's of interesting design built in.

Looking forward to hearing about this course, got a day to kill in Orlando coming up soon and I can't decide where to play.

I get my posting on the run with Tapatalk

Looks awesome JB, hope you play well and don't get rained out!

I'm sitting here in the OCN golfers lodge now replying to this post. Played Crooked Cat today, playing Panther Lake tomorrow morning. This place is very, very kool. Everyone here is very helpful and no snobbish attitude. I'm going to be back with some buddies next month.

Course is in great shape, greens are quick and hard. Made for a challenging day with the wind today. I like the layout. You can be a little loose with out being hosed but need to keep it in the fairway and have good yardage control to score.

When is your tee time ?

Have a good one!

Im not sure exactly hammer. We are testing equipment first on the launch monitor at a local range and then heading over. Sometime late morning I believe.

I hoping to say hi. I'm teeing off at 8:09 and then dashing to to the airport in the afternoon. Have Fun ! I would like to hear your thoughts of the course.

I hoping to say hi. I'm teeing off at 8:09 and then dashing to to the airport in the afternoon. Have Fun ! I would like to hear your thoughts of the course.

Played them previously. Very fun courses that are still in great shape after getting hammered by Q-School.

Have played Panther Lake and loved it. Crooked Cat is next time. Enjoy your rund JB. I hope it is rain free.

Will the Superfast 2.0 be getting some action on the crooked cat?

sweet looking course! Im soo jealous. morning news said were def on for 4-6 inches tomorrow am. and i just promptly texted the backup help for the night off lol

let us know how ya shoot!! im excited here how the equipment works out.

Took some pics on this cloudy day.

44cf65e5-513b-f65e.jpg

44cf65e5-514e-2f9d.jpg

44cf65e5-516f-54f0.jpg

44cf65e5-5191-64c6.jpg

44cf65e5-51a1-cb81.jpg

44cf65e5-51b1-98b9.jpg

44cf65e5-51c4-a2bd.jpg

44cf65e5-51d3-8925.jpg

44cf65e5-51e1-5d4a.jpg

44cf65e5-51f1-0a2e.jpg

Looks awesome JB! Play well?

39 on the front and -1 on the back until 16 when the horn blew because of thunder.

None to shabby at all! Nicely done!

39 on the front and -1 on the back until 16 when the horn blew because of thunder.

That sucks (at least you played well while you could)... sounds like my best round where I was +2 after 15 and it started raining hard and I finished double, bogey, double...

Looks real nice, JB. Sucks about the rain, but I guess it's good you got as many holes in as you did.

JB you've been on fire lately dude! Nice playing. Nice looking course as well, perhaps we'll have to check it out in 2 weeks!

They stop play because of thunder? I thought they only stopped play due to lightning(sp)?
At least you got to play. It started snowing last night and has not stopped here.

They stop play because of thunder? I thought they only stopped play due to lightning(sp)?
At least you got to play. It started snowing last night and has not stopped here.

We did not see lightning, but I am sure it was there. It is now pouring outside.

oh yeah.they have those early warning systems.i forget.hopefully the rain stops for y'all.

Back