Ordering Custom Head Covers. What's your take?

She does embroidery type work?

She does screen printing and some embroidery, also getting some type of leather stamper(carver?). With the stay at home, I am not sure when that will be in. I have a couple of items in the works with her but maybe a while before they are done. Once we get them done and if she wants to continue I will spread the word, whether she wants it or not.;)

Went with Rawhide Golf for my custom driver headcover. $105 vs the $280+quote from Dormie.

Timeline:
April 19 - Emailed them for a quote
April 20 - Response saying he is working on ideas/design
April 21 - Phone conversation to make sure we are on same page before more designing
April 21 - Rough rendering emailed to me later that day
May 5th - Response with finished headcover for my approval and then shipped that day

Perfect timeline in my opinion. The phone conversation was a nice touch to easily bounce our ideas off each other. Even 5 mins is enough to make sure things go smooth.

First purchase from them and haven't seen it in my own hands yet. Would purchase again.

Went with Rawhide Golf for my custom driver headcover. $105 vs the $280+quote from Dormie.

Timeline:
April 19 - Emailed them for a quote
April 20 - Response saying he is working on ideas/design
April 21 - Phone conversation to make sure we are on same page before more designing
April 21 - Rough rendering emailed to me later that day
May 5th - Response with finished headcover for my approval and then shipped that day

Perfect timeline in my opinion. The phone conversation was a nice touch to easily bounce our ideas off each other. Even 5 mins is enough to make sure things go smooth.

First purchase from them and haven't seen it in my own hands yet. Would purchase again.
That sounds about as good as it gets really. I'll have to check them out. You gonna show us the finished product when you get it?

After getting my driver cover outside and in the sun it actually doesnt look bad considering it was the wrong shade of color for the backing. So I emailed him back saying it will be good. He said he will take care of me on a hybrid cover if I choose to get one. After looking on his website I did find one I really like so we went with that.

Although when the smoke cleared he took care of me at the end of the day and his product is REALLY nice.

After getting my driver cover outside and in the sun it actually doesnt look bad considering it was the wrong shade of color for the backing. So I emailed him back saying it will be good. He said he will take care of me on a hybrid cover if I choose to get one. After looking on his website I did find one I really like so we went with that.

Although when the smoke cleared he took care of me at the end of the day and his product is REALLY nice.
I'm glad to hear this!!

His products probably offer some of the best protection by comparison to companies like Dormie or Seamus. I've only got one cover from Rose&Fire which is a ballistic nylon so it's super protective as well. To me, while I want something awesome from a visual perspective, I don't want to make concessions on protection just to make my bag look good. RMG does that well.

I'd love to have a custom headcover. Some of the headcovers I've seen that come with OEM drivers are hideous. A headcover I can use across any driver i pick would be very cool. I'm just too cheap to buy one!

I'd love to have a custom headcover. Some of the headcovers I've seen that come with OEM drivers are hideous. A headcover I can use across any driver i pick would be very cool. I'm just too cheap to buy one!

I think the headcovers from OEMs arent that bad. For instance the Tour Edge covers are actually really nice. Almost my favorite out there to be honest. But just wanted something more personalized to me.

While i would love a custom cover for my putter, there are very few for a cure putter. So im stuck with the std cover. I am not getting rid of this putter. It works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m itching to get my custom dormie. Talked to Matt today via email. He said 5-6 weeks so hopefully it will be here next week after my 4th trip.

I’m so stoked for it. Going to be sweet.

Back