Ordering This Years Ball Supply

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
So those that don’t know, this is the lol moment of my year. I order my customized golf balls. I’ll throw in a contest where I will send 100.00 to either you or your youth related golf charity for the first person that finds one of these (legitimately) on a course, just to make this more fun. First one to post a pic of one of these exact logo’d balls wins the prize. (PM if you do, I try but don’t always see everything here).

I order my expected supply of balls customized with something that’s funny to me. For those that don’t know, I was given the ban-hammer from another golf website. It’s funny now, but it seriously ticked me off at the time a couple years ago. I’d never been a forum member prior to that and that place was just flat out not friendly. I may be someone that speaks his mind, and sometimes gets a little upset, but I’m a straight shooter. Anyways, I learned something over it and don’t harbor any ill will towards anyone, but I do maintain that I was treated terribly there.

So here is this years supply, custom THP green. I thought that a nice touch:) Let me know what you think and if you are the first to find one on a course (or lake diving, lol-golfballs.com included:)), shoot me a PM with the pic and collect your reward. Argh, there’s treasures that abound from here, argh (read that in your pirate voice:)). I’m not listing the type nor brand on purpose, but these will be my everyday gamer ball this season.

What a great idea! While I’m in the woods looking for my ball, I’ll keep an eye out for one of yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great idea! While I’m in the woods looking for my ball, I’ll keep an eye out for one of yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’ll be lots of them there, that I can assure! Long and wrong means I bought four score and more worth of them.

Hahaha, this is all kinds of funny and cool. You should come check out the courses in the middle of the country. :D

Hahaha, this is all kinds of funny and cool. You should come check out the courses in the middle of the country. :D

I’m middle(ish). I’m all about the fun, and if that’s cool then I guess I’m cool. But more about the fun (and doubt anyone anywhere would call me “cool”-if in doubt ask my teenage kids, lol). But I’ll be happy if someone finds one of these. They’re a different brand/message/type than last years stock.

Evolving, always evolving:)

Love the idea and the execution!

So... do you ever play in Eastern NC (asking for a friend)? Seriously, if you ever play a round out this way hit me up and we’ll loose golf balls together. I’ll even let you drive the cart.

So... do you ever play in Eastern NC (asking for a friend)? Seriously, if you ever play a round out this way hit me up and we’ll loose golf balls together. I’ll even let you drive the cart.

Very bad decision RE the cart driving. Smh ?*♂️..... But I appreciate the gesture! I have a cart driving story that would chill you to your very soul, but alas, that’s for another thread:)

If I have a point, (I seldom do!) it’s that I believe in fun over most everything. Especially with golf. I may have a bad score, but I just don’t have bad rounds anymore!

Great idea!! I love it!!

Well, with the quantity ordered, I better love it too since I’m married to it for most of 2019 (unless I let my oldest, Tyler The Shanker, into my personal stash, lol-they’ll be unceremoniously drowned at every pond:)).

Digging it. I saw something similar to this by Mark Crossfield, in terms of lost personalized golf ball with reward if found.

Digging it. I saw something similar to this by Mark Crossfield, in terms of lost personalized golf ball with reward if found.

This is a THP only reward. First one to find one that PM’s me with an in hand photo, $100.00 is theirs. I’m not making this an official contest (and I had no idea Crossfield did the same thing), but first one to PM me an in hand photo gets the prize (found on course, if I send it to you for shins and griggles, doesn’t count:)).

I’ll have 10 dozen to lose so someone on here that has a ball retriever (lol!) is going to get lucky ? (lol?) Ha.

This is a THP only reward. First one to find one that PM’s me with an in hand photo, $100.00 is theirs. I’m not making this an official contest (and I had no idea Crossfield did the same thing), but first one to PM me an in hand photo gets the prize (found on course, if I send it to you for shins and griggles, doesn’t count:)).

I’ll have 10 dozen to lose so someone on here that has a ball retriever (lol!) is going to get lucky �� (lol?) Ha.

You play any courses in NoCal? If so, I'll be on the hunt! :angel:

Great idea but man you’re going to have to be way off line for me to find any.....

Great idea but man you’re going to have to be way off line for me to find any.....

You obviously have not played with me, lol.

Long and wrong is the highlight and lowlight of my game, :) Heck I’m liable to blade a flop shot into your front lawn.

You are about 718 miles away...you will really have to tag one of your drives, lol.

You are about 718 miles away...you will really have to tag one of your drives, lol.

Lol sir, or you’ll have to take a visit out this way.

Good idea, but I haven't been in Ohio since I was on my way to Indianapolis a few years ago. No trips planned in the future, for now.

So for some odd reason I was thinking about this today. I thought to myself, did Mr Smiiter say what brand ball it was because I don’t reall? Then I continued to think, and this time it was almost malicious but more of an April Fool’s joke that I was going to play and get a dozen made just like it for myself to post a pic, more so in jest and to make a funny. But oh contraire my fried because Mr Smiter is smarter than the average billy and did not post what type of ball it was. So here’s to you Mr Lost Golf Ball Guy, this Bud’s for you.

Back