If you have to ask, you dont deserve them :D

Delicious!? Never tried them but I love cookie dough anything...

Delicious!? Never tried them but I love cookie dough anything...

My coworker had these last week and she said it was more of a coffee flavor. She was disappointed, but I would still give them a shot.

Disappointed, but thanks for saving me some dough :)

Using Tapatalk

BkEMFbVCEAAKuDR.jpg:large

Oreo needs to be stopped. WTH?

Had birthday cake Oreos Saturday. Yum!

Cookie dough intrigues me.

Cookie dough oreos were disappointing to me. They weren't bad but weren't what I expected. The lemon oreos were pretty good though and I'm not a lemon lover.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Yes Please!!!
reeseoreo.jpg

Birthday cake Oreos are awesome!

Since my original post I have probably consumed a dozen packs of yellow birthday cake Oreos.

I am addicted.

I was very disappointed, I think it was the cream cheese icing that did me in.

They'll never be able to defeat the deliciousness that is standard Oreos. Calories better ingested there hahaha

I thought the red velvet oreos were too sweet because of the cream cheese icing...regular oreos are definitely the way to go

didn't need to see this bumped. haven't had golden birthday cake oreos in months and now the struggle is real again.

All I want is a regular Oreo and a glass of milk.

Love me some Oreos. The wife will only eat the seasonal ones because she thinks the food coloring in the cream makes them taste better. We did a blind taste test and both of us were able to identify the plain white ones compared to halloween or christmas ones.

Double stuff FTW

All I want is a regular Oreo and a glass of milk.
Sharing these with my kids is always fun, something I did with my father for dessert all the time!

oreo-is-releasing-a-cookie-dough-flavored-version_zps23i9snhw.jpg

Oreo_zpsrzpn1fgo.jpg

Just order these, mmmm. They have a limited edition Root Beer float. Has anyone had?

Back